• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Atypicals || Autumn Superhuman Academy

duegxybus

Ten Thousand Club
Atypical
Sitting before you is a large screen, with a static, distorted appearance of a woman on the screen. She seems to be talking, but the sound around you from the other new recruits is rather loud. However, the ringing of a bell silences them like nothing else.

*static*

"Hello, and welcome to Autumn, a boarding school for those who belong to a special category of people. What is this category of people, you ask? Well, you might already know as you are one yourself. You're an anomaly. You're atypical."

Atypical. You hear that word all the time. It's short hand, a code, a phrase, that basically means that you've got supernatural abilities. And you're here at this school for one reason.

"You're here to learn about how your powers work, so you can further strengthen them. Take control of your mind, and take control of your abilities."

• ADA - Stands for "Anomalous Displacement Attempt." An ADA is an atypical's way of projecting energy onto the surrounding environment in the form of their ability.
    Attempt Aura - An atypical is constantly surrounded by a second "skin" known as an "attempt aura." This is the atypical's subconscious attempting to manipulate the atypical's surroundings to best fit the atypical's ability. However, this is canceled out by the natural laws of the universe that don't normally allow anomalies to happen. An Attempt Aura is unable to be seen by the naked eye, but can be felt depending on the user's ability. Someone with a wind-based ability may constantly have the air shifting around their body in a certain direction, or someone with a magnetism-based ability may be constantly repelling small metal objects such as paper clips or nails.

Ability Types - Since Anomalous Displacement Attempts are capable of manifesting in different ways, Autumn Academy has grouped the abilities into four main categories. Direct Manipulation, Direct Emission, Direct Enhancement, and Indirect Diffusion.

Already Expressed Interest: BoilingWriter BoilingWriter DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz B BlueClover Randomfella Randomfella @Rapbit noticemeknot noticemeknot

This RP will begin once we've hit 8 members.

Awesome! We have a good turnout!

Discord link below!
vvv

https://discord.gg/khwd7PF

NOTE If you're seeing this for the first time:
This Discord link will never expire, meaning you can join at any time. However, I do request that you make yourself known as soon as you join so you can integrate yourself into the community quicker!

NOTE If you do not have discord/no intention of using it
I'll be making a conversation in RPNation itself. I'll try to keep you posted on news in both the conversation and the Discord, but I highly recommend getting a Discord. Voice is not required.

BoilingWriter BoilingWriter DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz B BlueClover Randomfella Randomfella @Rapbit noticemeknot noticemeknot SRUNewman SRUNewman Chase Chase

Awesome! We have a good turnout!

Discord link below!
vvv

https://discord.gg/khwd7PF

NOTE If you're seeing this for the first time:
This Discord link will never expire, meaning you can join at any time. However, I do request that you make yourself known as soon as you join so you can integrate yourself into the community quicker!

NOTE If you do not have discord/no intention of using it
I'll be making a conversation in RPNation itself. I'll try to keep you posted on news in both the conversation and the Discord, but I highly recommend getting a Discord. Voice is not required.

By chance have you watched/read HunterXHunter? The powers here seem to just be the different nen types, even with most of the same(ish) names.
manipulator, emission, enhancer, transmutter
You're only missing conjuration and it'd be 1:1

Either way, interested in joining this.

By chance have you watched/read HunterXHunter? The powers here seem to just be the different nen types, even with most of the same(ish) names.
manipulator, emission, enhancer, transmutter
You're only missing conjuration and it'd be 1:1

Either way, interested in joining this.

I actually mish-mashed Toaru Majutsu no Index's "AIM" concept and generic superpowers,

but thanks for pointing this out I'm gonna watch this now.

However the RP has nothing to do with the plots to either of these anime because I don't know what Hunter X Hunter's plot is and this is gonna be kinda original too :3

This sounds fun I'm in
Welcome aboard!

Also I'm kinda puking my organs out atm. So even thinking about returning to Discord is a big no no.

Nah. I used to be on Discord but shit went down real hard in 90% of the places I was on there and then half of the people pinned it on me. I've avoided it like the plague since as I'm pretty sure they're still out to get me. Like I'm not kidding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back