Asylum for criminally insane... nekos?!

She payed no attention to the screams, whos to say they were real anyways? It seemed possible to her that she could just be hearing things again. Lizzy tilted her head in confusion at alex. She had never noticed before now, she was always too unfocused. "your eyes they, changed...", she saw a change in aura as well, completely different than before. The aura wasn't even relatively similar to the one she had seen only seconds ago. Trying not to stare she looked at the ground.

Rion chased after Nicole, jumping in front of her to protect her from any danger. "Don't ever do that again! People will hurt you here if they see you out of area!"

Alex looked at Lizzy for a moment. "Oh, yea it happens and I don't have any control over him," she said with a gentle husky voice. Ha! like anyone could control me, the Great Shade! Alex's ears twitched in irritation at Shade's comment and she remembered something. "Hm, isn't this the first time that we've met Lizzy?"

Lizzy thought back, " it seems like it is.", still studying the swirling colors of her aura, how they changed so suddenly and drastically. She gives a faint smile, "nice to meet you". In the distance she heard the crackling of flames and crying that was only audible to her. Lizzy tried not to think too much of it but in the back of her mind it was still there.

Alex smiled softly, "It's nice to meet ya an I'm sorry for anything that Shade did." Hey! I was a gentleman! Alex's tail twitched from left to right. Oh shut up Shade you make me feel crazier than most of the people in here... She sighs at the memories of being a normal neko.

Lizzy tilted her head a little for he had done nothing that she knew about. She was really curious about the two. Looking down at her hands she sees blood. "Oh no" She doesn't realize it's not real and begins to shake in fear. She wipes her hands on her skirt only to notice her hands and clothes were clean afterall. She wonders about what she could have done to get here and why she was seeing and hearing things that weren't real. "You wouldn't happen to know anything about me or how I got here would you?", she asks with desperation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back