Asylum for criminally insane... nekos?!

Jami's gaze follows behind Wane, or whoever it was now. She froze when she noticed the sudden shift, wondering if it was anything like Jesse, his MPD was the main thing that had gotten them both thrown in the prison, or whatever it was. She couldn't stand the thought of Sam, their father. Sam had tried to convince Lora, their mother, to let him have the kids (her and Jesse) 6 years ago.

Lora scoffed in response."Why would I give off my children to you, you wanted nothing to do with them before, you claimed they weren't even your kids! And, yet another reason whyI shouldn't hand them off to you, your a god damn wanted man." Sam grimmaced at the thought, leaving the house.

~later~

Jesse wandered off, trying to find his new-found father. Lora had dissappeared a few days after Sam had left so that left the two twins alone. Jesse heard someone approaching from behind, he whipped around, thinking it was a mugger, and kicked the man down, sendingthe man's knife skidding across the concrete. Jesse lunged for the knife, grabbing it's hilt and throwing it at the man.It cut deeply through the man's throat, but didn't get lodged in it. Jesse gasped in horror when he saw who the man was, it was Sam, his own father. "I-I killed my dad," he whispered, "I killed my dad," he said louder,starting to laugh at the fact.

((Just a little backstory for the two, I don't think I mentioned that they are twins, and Jesse is very protective over Jami.))

Karina waited for a short moment before hearing a clicking noise and tapping of feet, assuming that the one who she had been sharing conversations with had left. She peared back out the tiny window, scoffing to herself as her eyes followed the movement of Agony's desperate attempt to capture the fleeing blonde. She was fairly certain that the girl had little chance of surviving or making it out without a scratch. Perhaps a guard will play as the night in shinning armor and fend off the beast which rule this institution, but it seems as though they had quite a hand full. Her attention abruptly snapped toward the window as the voice of another directed toward her. Her steel blue eyes scanned over the young man(or woman?), glancing questioningly at him once the name "Kiara" was mentioned. Her fingers brushed against the wall, "I believe keys will be requir-" she was cut off by sound of a click. She became baffled by the opening of the door, seeing as how everyone mastered in the art of escape, all except herself. She glanced intently over the one who had set her free, still quite cautious for any signs of a sudden attack. As she began to speak, she noticed the flicker of blue and the sudden change of demeanor. 'That's interesting,' she mused to herself. She glanced intriguingly toward the girl with beautiful Lapis lazuli like eyes. The corners of her lips quirked upwards into the most charming smile she could muster, "I'm quite alright, I suppose." She gestured her hand, "I'm Karina Ialovskaia," she spoke with her casual Russian accent that had been adapted from her parents, "It's a pleasure to meet you Alex...Shade?" She didn't see anyone else, but she assumed that this girl had a split personality. However, she didn't seem very life threatening, or at the moment, anyways. Then again, she didn't seem very frightened to be encountering a third level inmate ether. Karina placed her nimble finger on the corner of her lip questioningly, "I appreciate your rescuing, but perhaps we should flee from the institution before we incounter trouble or restraint." She imagined this to be rather interesting.

((Does Alex's eye color change when she's in "Shade" mode?))

Lily thought she was safe when she exited onto Level 1, but obviously she was wrong. She was finding out more and more about other Nekos when she wasn't trying to kill them. She realized the Shrouded Beast was following her. It would be her fault if she took others to the grave with her.

"The Shrouded Beast is coming!"

She warned the others on Level 1. She had a plan, but it would be very dangerous, and it would involve the others without their consent. Lily waited at the stairwell for the Shrouded Beast, and the moment her plan would be put into action.

( @T o b i You should post…I don't want to post twice xD Oh wait…I just did lol)

( [MENTION=3680]T o b i[/MENTION] Yes Alex's eyes are blue when she's herself and red when Shade's in control)

( [MENTION=3301]Ember Bare[/MENTION] [MENTION=3704]Shadow Alpha[/MENTION] [MENTION=3680]T o b i[/MENTION] Someone PLEASE Post!)

( O.o well okay.)

Fin and Gin had came up the stair way first and took off,both seemed really happy as they went.This had been the second time Fin was on the first floor,it was really easy this time though unlike the other time and that made him a bit un-eased.Could it really be that easy?Or did so many break out that it was hard to maintain?Ether way he was out and he was enjoying it while it lasted.

(Yes it does change)

When Alex heard Karina suggest escaping from the asylum her ears perked up at the chance to be free. Her tail swished back and forth until Shade reminded her of something."Um,Karina I would love to get out but I have a terrible sense of direction. I was supposed to be on the first floor but I followed you're prescence here." Alex stared at Karina with in the hope that Karina had an idea.

Lily realized that at the moment, the Shrouded Beast was no real threat. So, she went back in the elevator with the over-cheerful music and arrived at Level 3, where she saw Karina. She was standing near Alex, who was herself at the moment, it seemed.

"Karina, I could do with a little walk, wanna escape? I don't think I'll leave permanently, no. I have the Shrouded Beast to take care of, and I need to learn how to act around Nekos. But I could help you escape, if you wanted. Or maybe we could take a brisk walk outside, among the beautiful barbed wire. I heard it glistens in the moonlight."

Lily took a moment to smile before continuing seriously.

"If you do want to escape, I hear it's quite easy. I could get you out, if you want. Do you?"

([MENTION=3680]T o b i[/MENTION] , @_@ Why u no has paragraphs?)

Agony stayed put in the shadows for longer than he intended, and his target left, finding her way in level 3. He growled an angry cry. What was it about these nekos that made them so hard to track? Perhaps, unlike humans, they were more wary of his presence. He went back to following the girl. Pacing closely to the wall as he went. He reached the female neko again, it appeared they were going for a brisk walk outside, 'perfect' he gave a sharp smile. He'd much rather kill them outside than in this asylum, it would be out in the open, for anyone and everyone to see.

Sivart shuffles back to where he was meant to be, or where Wane was meant to be. He was surprised that so many nekos were out and about. What kind of security did these people have here? It's like they didn't care what these nekos did, as long as they were off the streets. He couldn't blame them, I mean, who would care what these neko's do to each other, it could be mass chaos in here but the sane people would be safe. He went up the stairs and wondered if he would end up running into anyone.

Lily tail flicked, sensing the Shrouded Beast. Maybe it was better if she dealt with the problem, and stopped running from it. There were more people on the first floor, more witnesses and rescuers. Lily had learned this from her government avoiding period. The Shrouded Beast was dangerous. She faked a quick conversation with Karina, than bolted down the stairs, heading for the first floor. She knew that the Shrouded Beast wasn't stupid, so instead of running down stairs, she slid down the banister, flicking her tail all the while. Finally, she made it to the fist floor, amongst all the Nekos running about. She hid in the middle of them, gambling lives as a shield. She did quickly get the message around by word of mouth that the Shrouded Beast was coming, and soon all they could do was wait.

Alex stared at Lily as she made a quick escape. Shade knew that something was wrong so he took over again. He glanced at Karina before making a choice to follow his instincts and protect Lily from the raging bloodlust. Shade realized that he couldn't leave Karina alone so he gently tugged on her hand to get Karina's attention. "Karina, we need to go now. I know that we just met but I need you to trust me on this one."

((Whoopsie. I started writing but then I had to leave.

Yeah, I guess I've been forgetting about my paragraphs.))

Karina pondered for a short moment; it didn't seem as though it would be very difficult to escape, given the fact that nurses and such had to get out as well. She twisted her head around toward the blonde, "I see you've returned." She brushed her hands against her shirt, "I don't suppose an extra pare of hands could hurt," she gave a small toothy grin. Once Lily had scattered off once again, she became slightly confused as to what she was intending. Had she heard something? To confirm her suspicions, she glanced toward Alex to see if she felt the same. A flicker of red appeared as it became clear to her that this was now Shade. She hesitated once he grabbed her hand, but allowed it. "What do you suppose is going on?"

Jami stood up, already bored. She and her brother were the in the handful of the first nekos to arrive at this wretched place two years ago, when it had opened. She has never really attempted escape, where would she go if she succeeded? She had nowhere to go. No one to look after her. She couldn't even see her brother since they were a floor seperate. "It's all his fault," she hissed, referring to their father. She sighed, standing back up and walking down the hall once again.

Jesse ran his tongue over his fangs, trying to think of some plan to reach level 1 without being caught. He hissed under his breath in aggervation when he couldn't think of anything. He plopped down at the base of the hall wall, his tail twitching. He stared at the thick metal door that lead to level 2. "If only someone could open it from the other side." he murmured to himself.

Shade's eyes narrowed. "It's him again and he's going after Lily." Static filled the air as he growled in frustration. Shade's own bloodlust was beginning to leak out. His past survival instincts started to kick in and the only thing that was going through his mind was to shock and kill everything. He was so close to shocking Karina but he managed to pull her closer to avoid it. Shade was out of control and nothing can stop him.

Karina's eyes widened at the dancing electricity that seemed to be charged from Shade himself. She had never witnessed something such as this before, nor had she encountered such fluctuation in eye color and physical attributes. Surely, she supposed it wasn't impossible for someone to have divine capabilities, but she had only encountered species of various animals, humans, and nekos. So seeing someone of this kind was both excitable and slightly frightening, although she wouldn't admit to it. It would have surprised her if he wasn't placed in level three, seeing as how there was no doubt that he posed a threat.

Her eyes followed the rhythm of the static, wondering if this was a sign that something terrible was occurring in his mental state. She glanced upon his face, noticing the tension in his neck and the sharp teeth he bared. His expression was narrowed and his aggravation appeared to be vitriolic. It seems as though he has lost control. Karina jerked back slightly once the red-eyed man had pulled her closer, assuming that he had the intent to harm her.

Lily waited, body tensed, on the first floor. She had no way of knowing for sure if he was coming, but as you already may have noticed, Lily could sense presences. She closed her eyes and focused on sensing all the presences. It gave her a headache, there was so many. She felt a very dark presence, obviously the Shrouded Beast, somewhere near the third and second floors. But there was a very interesting presence too.

Lily concentrated harder. This presence was…red. And electrifying. It made her body shiver all over, her tail flicking back and forth. It must be Shade. But the worrying thing about the presence is it was getting darker, and more bloodthirsty. And it was heading towards her. There were many people in the Asylum, but the attention seemed devoted to her. Negative attention. The Shrouded Beast, Shade. She was trapped. The only thing to do was confront her fear, her killer.

Lily marched up to the third floor and saw Shade buzzing with electricity. Maybe it wasn't a good time. But she was trapped between Shade and the Shrouded Beast now. Something had to happen, or Lily would die. Or maybe she would die anyway. Lily was afraid for the first time. Now was the time to think. And wait for someone to make the first move.

Agony decided the time to attack was now. He lunged at Lily with his claws extended, striking her back with his claws and drawing blood, he landed a few feet away licking his fingers. The taste of it made him hungry, he gave a fanged grin and hissed "Hello missy..." a grumbling purr of devious hatred. There was no escape no, nothing would be no turning back now, as much as he'd like to. She must die.

Lily felt the trickle of warm blood down her back.

"Hullo…"

She whispered back just as she kicked him expertly in the face. Best case, he'd be knocked out for several hours. Worst case, he'd be back on his feet in a few minutes. In any case, it'd buy her some time. Lily ran down the stairs, and onto the first floor. It was a couple minutes she could spare and get someone's attention. Like Karina's. Hopefully Karina saw her bolt and would know something was wrong. Lily doesn't want to kill the Shrouded Beast, she really doesn't. But she might have to, if she didn't get help quickly.

[MENTION=3680]T o b i[/MENTION] [MENTION=3396]WolfnightV4X1[/MENTION]

Karina stood still in awe of the dancing static that bounced around in an overwhelming burst of joy. Consequently, a strike of static slit the skin of her hand, leaving a burn wound as well as a trickle of blood. She jerked her hand in pain and leaped back, knowing that this unique power of his was becoming uncontrollable. Her body latched toward the wall with her hands spread out in an attempt to cautiously ease out of range of the red burst of static. She felt a slight fear coming on, yet there was a part of her which felt increasingly intrigued with the neko in general.

She didn't want to leave Shock/Alex. However, she needed to provide for herself first and if he was going to be of any danger, than it would be best to leave him to cool down. Easing more down the hall, she caught a flash of blonde and it dawned on her that this was strangely off. She leaped toward lily and clearly saw the blood oozing from her back and it came to no shock to her, because this was obviously not the first time she has witnessed blood or the pain of others. She wondered what happened.

Lily on the first floor stomped out morse code loudly with her boots.

'Shrouded Beast trying to kill me. I not want to kill him…Need backup…Unless you want me to kill him'

Her tail was flicking wildly, Lily really didn't want to kill anyone, she wanted a new life so she could raise kids peacefully, but this was going to have to end. She didn't like people like the Shrouded Beast scratching her up, and she was getting frustrated. She waited to hear Karina's response.

Even though Shade was not entirely himself but he realized that someone hurt the person that he was trying to protect, sadly he didn't know that he did it. The static began to calm down but Shade was still out of it. He dropped down on all fours to sniff the blood that was left behind to find who it belonged to,it was Karina's. He dashed off towards the source of the scent and he smelled a different one. In Shade's current state he believed that the other scent was the cause of the pain. Shade didn't recognize Lily's scent and he began to stalk her like a predator would to its prey.

((Would anyone mind if I played as security and/or guards? ))

Karina scattered out of the way once Shade bolted down the stairs, flummoxed by what had gotten into him. But this was an insane asylum, and therefor the strange should be expected from those who were imprisoned here. She could call out his name, but she couldn't possibly expect him to respond, not in that state of mind. Sprawled out on the floor, she began tapping her fist against the tile surface, 'Shade is coming downstairs...I will be there soon.' She stumbled up and chased after him as the tapping of her heels echoed in the hall.

The sharp kick to his face caused Agony to stumble back. An angry welt formed on it and he lashed his tail defiantly. For a moment he stood there, bewildered and in pain, but he soon regained his footing. He sniffed the sharp tangy scent of her blood, she went down. Away from him. He had the element of surprise, why didn't he kill her completely? Was it because he wanted to prolong her death? Or something else entirely?

He shook the reasonable thoughts from his head. He didn't need to think, he needed to kill. He crawled down into the dark recesses, down to the lower floors to find his bloody victim. This time, she had backup. He contemplated his next move as he warily watched the crew, his crimson eyes glaring from the shadows.

Sivart was about to make his way upstairs when he stopped shortly, seeing two girls, they looked distressed and afraid. He shivered, what was here that made them that way? Were they just crazy...or was their something more insane here.

Name: Blair (Some call her Buu-chan or Blair-chan)

How insane are you?{1-10}: 3

History{How did you get in here?}: She attempted to kill a girl who tried to kill he, yet was sent to the nut house.

Crush/Kids: Nope.

Other: She is known for being a whore, but secretly hopes that some guy will like her for her, not her over-sized chest. Also, she is a neko with magical powers, able to change herself from human to cat.

http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/000/000/7c7/783274975_49982.gif (She is obviously the cat....)

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e302/Montasia7/Anime Girls/Blair.png

http://images.wikia.com/souleater/es/images/b/b3/Blair_Soul_eater.jpg

((Accepted, jump in anytime ^~^))

Jami sighed, back in her own 'room' sitting on the overly-cushioned floor. She poked the ground and watched it rise back up. Poke, rise. Poke, rise. Poke, rise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back