Asylum for criminally insane... nekos?!

( xD I know haha)

Fin slipped out of his cage and took off only thinking of going up to where Gin was."Coming,coming,coming..."He chuckled to himself as he ran,he noticed many others but didn't stop or turn there way.He just kept going,he knew the way from before so it was easy.Gin heard Fin and smiled,hopping out of his chair he walked to where he knew Fin was coming from and began heading down to him.

Wane chuckled, she was a bit odd, but he supposed he should expect that from asylum chicks, and she was feisty. Too bad he didn't take no for an answer "No but I am. What's wrong anyways, pretty kitty?" He asked her.

"What's wrong is I am not interested." she growled at him, backing up the wall. "not i-n-t-e-r-e-s-t-e-d." she said.

(Sorry…late haha I feel like I missed a lot…)

Lily whipped around to see Jesse standing there. She heard sounds from all the levels…possible victims…she brushed all thoughts away and focused on Jesse. She took everything in, and then simply said

"What? Are you gonna kill me? Don't try to impress me…I'm more dangerous than you think."

Her tail flicked and she walked away down the hall to more interesting encounters.

"Gin~"Fin sang as he continued on,he smiled as he skipped on happy.Then he spotted him not to far off ahead,seemed Gin had made it down to the third floor before Fin could go up.Ether way this make Fin very happy as he ran faster and tackled Gin.Gin wasn't all that surprised as he held his ground and smiled."i found you."He giggled as he hugged Fin.Fin let go of Gin and jumped up and down,"I was coming,why you come here?"He looked at Gin confused and was replied with."Because you'd take to long."And Fin knew this was true.

Lily noticed two figures at the end of the hall, supposedly named Fin and Gin. They looked harmless. But yet, Lily could sense a more malicious presence, and it was searching for her. This presence was barely human, typical of a Level 3 nut-case, but it seemed dangerous. And there was hope, for she could still feel the sliver of a shadow of a human in it's mind, a shadow of what once was.Instead of paying much attention to it, Lily strode off to Fin and Gin.

"Hullo? Fin? Gin? What are you up to?"

Fin looked over at who called there names then flipped out."Ahh,freaky lady!"He hid behind Gin staring at her from behind him over Gin's shoulder,his tail flicking behind him and his ears had folded back.Gin just freaked after Fin hid behind him,wondering who he was talking about.He heard the lady's voice but didn't pay much attention to it."Hello?..."he said to the lady,not really sure where she was or which one of the ladies it was since there were quite a few.

Shade purred happily while he licked the blood off his tail. "This place might be better than you thought but the stench of nekos and humans reminds me of the zoo..." Since Alex was inside of Shade at the moment some of her childhood memories returned. The spike lightning rod collar, all of the fights for the humans amusement, Kiara, and Mama. When Alex was thinking about the past she gained control of her body and began shocking any human or neko that crossed her path. "You were right Shade, we only have each other and we can't trust anyone." She stopped walking and grinned like a feral animal."Let's see what kind of nekos they have." She headed back towards the elevator and pressed 1. It's time to find a new toy.

Karina's ears twitched, hearing tapping that she knew quite well from past experiences. It was subtle, but if her assumptions were correct, then there was a fairly descent chance that her hopes were correct. Also, if someone had the knowledge of morse-code, then certainly there must be others with an understanding of reality rather than living in a world of illusion. Her hands grasped toward the padded wall, vigorously tapping her fingers in an attempt to gain respondents. Her message read, "I'm here- cell 314." She waited, hoping that her response got through well.

Wane laughed and winked at the girl "Don't be like that, really, I'm only trying to look out for you" he walked closer to her "...and I didn't ask if YOU were interested. Nice part about being in an insane asylum is you're already insane. Meaning, I can be that creepy stalker guy and people can only TRY to stop me" he gives a maniacal laugh and dodges out of her range, knowing that he can easily push her buttons and cause her to rage "Don't worry though, I'm pretty awesome, trust me. I know I am, wanna hear how I got in. It's a pretty cool story". He swished his white tail in anticipation, expecting either curiosity or a raging attack that he'd probably have to dodge

Agony crawled in the shadows, slipping into the shadows, he watched as the neko he was tracking came and found some twin nekos, the claustrophobic and dull atmosphere of the asylum was causing his head to buzz, random memories flashed in his mind of a time passed long ago. He shivered in deep fear, then transferred all his pain into a bloody rage. He stood up bracing himself for the impending attack. The only thing to satiate his pain was death, the death of anyone. He'd make it slow and painful. Agony steps into the dim lighting of Level 3 "You...die!" He hisses, his voice was a deep guttural tone. It was a feral and wild sound. His red eyes glared at them in a deranged, psychopathic manner and he readied himself to attack these nekos, wanting to feel their life slowly ebb away under his claws. Part of him recoiled at the sight of their frightened faces but was quickly overpowered by a incredible want to murder.

Lily saw the one she ignored. She shouldn't have ignored him. She should have dealt with the problem. Next, she heard morse code taps from the cell next to her. So there was another intelligent psychopath. She smiled a sinister smile, and even though her mind was telling her not to run away from the problem, she swung back into her cell. She wasn't running away. She had a plan.

Fin whispered into Gin's ear."People are around now..."He told Gin there location,who they were,and what level they were from since he knew these things.Gin pouted and made a growl sound as his ears went down,"We need go up rights?"He asked his brother.Fin nodded,"Guess so...We ether do thats or stay here an' have fun...But fun here get boring..."He sighed looking at the others,"Don't like being bored,I sleeps when I gets bored..."Gin chuckled,since he knew that was true.

Agony hissed, both angry and confused that his presence had been ignored somehow. He stepped closer to them, lashing his shadowy black tail and baring his fangs "Me kill yous!" His deep raspy voice spoke he pounced at the twins with claws bared.

Jami growled at him in irritation, "you don't stop do you?" she hissed, leaning against the wall. She scratched the wall absently, lost in thought of her own past, how she herself had sunken so low. "I can't blame him," she murmured to herself, sitting down at the base of the wall.

((this is a better picture of her.

images
))

"Duck,"Fin said to Gin and he did so as they ducked under Agony's pounce."forward 4,"Then they took 4 steps forward as Fin instructed."Turn 180..."And then they turned around back to Agony. Since it was a surprise to Gin,Fin had to quickly instruct on what he saw into quick steps to take."Good?"Gin asked as he listened now,his ears twitching towards the sounds.Fin nodded."For now,dumb butt being all emotional."He chuckled."Pay attention now."He said now letting go of Gin.

Karina's attention was briefly distracted by the fracas coming from beyond her cell. By reaction, she swiftly motioned her body toward the door in a vain attempt to see the supposed action. The horizontal window was far too small to get a full scene of things, and thus only managed to see a small fraction of the engagement. She could only see two radiant red eyes being swallowed by utter darkness, but as these eyes motioned forward into light, it became clear to her that this wasn't just a wacko adventuring around the institution. The light beamed upon the facial features of this eccentric mad man and even though it wasn't completely clear, she knew him as "The shrouded beast." Without hesitation, she began tapping harshly upon the walls, 'do you have any knowledge of what's occurring outside?'

Lily tapped back to Karina 'Shrouded Beast Trying To Murder…Fin and Gin, but don't come out yet…Have plan'

Lily just prayed that Fin and Gin's brotherhood was strong enough to survive her plan, or else lives would be lost. Because deep down inside herself, she was good, and just looking for attention. She knew how to gamble lives, but her education is what really carried her criminal record. Lily really wanted Fin and Gin to survive, and deep down inside herself, she knew they would.

Shade steps out of the elevator after he hears the ding. His eyes narrow into slits as feels intense blood lust coming from somewhere down the hall. His tail, heavy with static, swings lazily at the thought of fighting another psycho. He stops walking as senses 2 female nekos near the bloodlust. As he releases a small amount of electricity that knocks out all of the power in the asylum there is word going through their mind. Kiara...With that name in mind he continued his walk towards them.

Lily senses another presence, one that's not entirely malicious, and not friendly either. The presence seemed to be going for Karina, so Lily frantically taps:

'Watch out…someone's coming for you!'

To warn her. In the meantime, Lily waits for the prime moment that her trap was set on.

Gin could hear someone else coming and sighed,this place was getting way to crowded for him.The one apparently trying to kill them,the one tapping the codes,the other from before,the new one,and others he had heard. He sighed and Fin could hear him whisper "More." which in translation to them meant there is more fun on it's way.Which made a smile cross Fin's face,he never knew he'd run into so much when he was just trying to get to Gin.At least he wasn't bored,that was the only thing that mattered at the time.

Karina understood the message clearly, but in all honesty, had no regards for "Fin and Gin." Quite frankly, she was more concerned for her own safety and her messenger. Due to the fact that the one sending the message was possibly her only source of intellect and therefor a probable escape partner, that it would only make sense if she were to protect said messenger for her own personal gain. This wasn't uncommon for someone such as herself to think this way, in fact it was expected by most criminologist for a psychopath to be self-centered. She glanced at the door, knowing that she didn't have the capability to set herself free from her cell due to the complicated system of the lock and therefore didn't fear an intruder. She tapped back, 'Don't believe that's possible...door heavily caked with complicated locks. Don't recall making an enemy, either.' Of course, getting on the wrong side of someone wasn't necessary for them to go ballistic. Even if there were a possible chance that someone had the intent of harming her, she was well prepared for that glorious moment. She stood, calmly waiting for any disturbance.

Lily thought for a moment…were the locks really that complicated? She had opened hers with ease, but could this presence open her neighbor's cell? Lily honestly didn't know, but she hoped this neighbor was smart enough to survive if the presence attacked her. In the meantime, the shrouded beast didn't seem like much of a danger. Really, it was more of a lost soul. Lily thought she ought to break out of the cell. She easily picked her lock, stumbled past Fin and Gin, and down the elevator to Level 1 to see what she could see.

Agony blinked in confusion when his attack was avoided, he spat viciously at them but just as he was going to attack the twins again a girl ran past him and to the elevator. His attention was diverted, and he grinned maliciously wanting to attack this new target. He took the stairs and watched her exit the level 1 elevator, he would tail her all the way to Level 1, then he would attack when. He purred at the thought of blood and at the same time cringed at his own bloodlust.

Wane felt himself slipping away, receding into the body and Wane felt himself muffled away, his soul locked away and out of control for the time being. Sivart blinked as he found himself seeing everything, he moved his hands to his face to test his dominion over the body. He was in control again. He looked at the girl who Wane was pestering moments before. He sighed and decided he should apologize for him "Oh um...sorry about before Miss..." he shuffled his foot nervously and put his hands in his pockets. "I'm going to go now..." she would probably think the sudden change in personality was odd, few people actually guessed that they were actually two different entities rather than it being an insane bipolar disorder or something. He shuffled away when he noticed another girl coming by...and something else, his spine tingled as he knew there was something else around here somewhere.

"H-Hi" he said to the girl and wondered if he should go back to the cell and avoid trouble around here, if these insane nekos were anything like Wane, he'd be doomed. In fact, he probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Wane.

Fin stared at Agony and smiled."Clear."He said out of the blue as he relaxed a bit more,So did Gin as he sighed."Aww darn,oh well."He turned to Fin and smiled." Time to go?"He asked as he slightly tilted his head to the side.Fin nodded."Yes!Time to play!"He said excited,raising his hands up in the air.And the too took off to the next floor up,aiming to go outside.

Shade smells one of the females pass him but he ignores her and the males because his goal is one of the cells. When he stops in front of the cell he desired but he senses that something is off. Shade sniffs the air and realizes that he made a mistake. "You're not Kiara but you give off the same feeling as her. Stand back and I'll let you out." Shade places his hand over the lock and shorts it out. When the door opens he gets a good look at the neko inside. He grins,"Hello gor-" At that moment Alex regains control and apologies for Shade while he leans on the while staring at the new neko. In a gentler voice she asks,"Are you okay?" Her blue eyes downcast at the the thoughts that Shade was having. "I'm Alex by the way. The one you met with red eyes was Shade."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back