[Astrum: Heavens] Signup Thread

highdarklord said:
E6
I can take it from there I believe.
No! You can't play! GTFO :mad:

Of course you can! Approvedomundo! Go, make your nations and things! :cool:

[QUOTE="Commissar Gaunt]Once again, F-19 for the Tanith Exploration Fleet :)

[/QUOTE]
You sure?

Do you want me to unlock your old thread, or do you want to star anew?

[QUOTE="Commissar Gaunt]Well if I start anew, I gotta redo all that stuff, and though I have time now, I dont have that much :eek:

[/QUOTE]
Is that a no? :P

[QUOTE="Wolf Rawrrr]The R-8 quadrant has the perfect position. I think I'll take it! *rawrrr*

[/QUOTE]
Approved!

Sector B-11 should be assigned to The Murinaic Holopylyl. The Great Fathers will be ready to launch soon.

Is it still alright to take M-8? Also, can I have a nation with a complete totalitarian authority?

Midori said:
Is it still alright to take M-8? Also, can I have a nation with a complete totalitarian authority?
Approved!

And yes, you can more or less have any form of government you'd like. From absolute Anarchy, to the most oppressive of dictatorships. ;)

Q-12 is a position of which I am interested in. Where do I fill out a nation form- With the History, and such?

SephirothSage said:
New Arrival to this site- Wondering.. this seems of Some INterest- can I have more details on the RP?
SephirothSage said:
Q-12 is a position of which I am interested in. Where do I fill out a nation form- With the History, and such?
Claim approved, welcome! :)

Everything you need to get started in Astrum, you can find in the Main Guide which you should read, or at least, browse through completely. Before posting your Nation thread in the Main Forum of Astrum, (where all the other Nation-threads are).

Having read a good bit since my posting yeseterday.... is a Theocratic/ God Emporer type goverment okay, if I can fully define and explain this?

I got this Helix:

If you can justify it, its ok as long as it passes the approval system. Your Emperor obviously won't be a literal God-incarnate-with-powers, it'd just be what your people believe... if you can justify it of course.

Right, RIght- I was not stating he would be, I was more stating a Hereditary System with heavy religous emphasis on the monarch. Gunna get typing up a rough draft in a word document.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back