[Astrum: Heavens] Signup Thread

Orzhov said:
True, I was trying to figure out if they could sort of do the crazier thing of moving in, seizing all the population to put to work while they strip mine and move on. Basically leave the world a dead husk while they move on to new targets.
Yes, you could.

Xenthriss said:
I don't know, Bel-Bear;this doesn't strike me as "friendly locals".
You did threaten to "disable" them forcibly first, you know. However, this is not the place for such discussion, the Galactic Cantina is for OOC stuff, this thread is for signing up to Astrum.

M-13, for the nation that calls themselves the ECNF, Earth's Celestial Naval Forces.

I'll make a backstory to explain how they're nowhere near Earth yet call themselves ECNF, I promise.

[QUOTE="Atrius Night]Might I request I-7 for the glory of the Soforaz Alliance..?

[/QUOTE]
You're really not supposed to post your thread, before your claim is approved - But yes, you can have I-7. :P

Hello all, going to try to get into this, I will probably will take it a bit slow at first but I'm indeed interested. Let see, E-3 to get started on the grid.

RetroCity said:
Hello all, going to try to get into this, I will probably will take it a bit slow at first but I'm indeed interested. Let see, E-3 to get started on the grid.
Claim Approved! Welcome aboard, hopefully you'll enjoy Astrum! :)

woohoo!

Side note:

If belial ever decides to post again in his thread, i'll be happy to continue playing his admiral until a fitting time to kill him off. Or he can just absorb the character as his own. Whichever he prefers.

Request to claim c-9 for the Dominatus Machina (Machine Dominion)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back