[Assassins Creed: Reclamation] Out of Character

The FRP is on hold for now, since Soli's internets is running out =P

I got a thing with my mobile provider which gives me 2TB of internet per month :L its high impossible for me to run out xD

Tapatalk ahoy!

Lol, my Vodafone here in Germany sucks xD we get 5g for a month, in a house of 6, we tear through it in te first 15 days, and the next 15 are suffered through with painfully slow Internet (like right now)... Thankfully, it resets in the next day or two, so I should be good :3

Updated CS! Got pics up, now to add a bit in about Idhany's backstory, then I'm good to go :D

Oh, so, I've been replaying Black Flag and I totally forgot the Assassin Edward kills at the start was defecting to the Templars anyway. So, in a way, he did them a favour...

And then of course killed a ton when they tried to free the Sage... but y'know, they attacked first.

Also, once my net resets tomorrow I'll finish the maps and Den/Beureau locations for the other countries. So we might be almost ready to start, so make sure your CS' are up and done!

JustanotherRPer said:
Hey @PicaPirate , can your char be my char's mentor?
I am already mentoring for Ladui, as is in both Char's bio's. Appreciate the offer though.

Tapatalk ahoy!

@CrowHunter

@iLoriel2

@JustanotherRPer

@PicaPirate

@ProcFailures

@VolcanicMagma

Make sure your CS's are up, finished and accepted by a mod! We'll be starting shortly!

OHMYGOD I FORGOT TO MAKE UP MY CS JUST GIVE ME LIKE HALF AN HOUR OKAY?

So sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back