[Assassins Creed: Reclamation] Out of Character

Can my character move to another county if he can no longer rank up anymore? Id do that IRL lol

btw hes a newbie

Nidelia said:
So far Mags and I are both playing Den leaders, however, I want leadership of Ireland. :3
I dibs Wales then, Since Dante looks pretty English or Welsh

BrownBear said:
Can my character move to another county if he can no longer rank up anymore? Id do that IRL lol
btw hes a newbie
Yeah, dont worry. Theres a char that's from Japan transferring to the London order ^_^

Sounds good Mags. :D And he wouldn't have to change to get ranks up Bear. Also, the CS thread is now up, please wait for Mags and I to get our den leaders up.

AmericanEagle said:
Is there going to be a separate section to post characters?
The Character List / Blank char sheet is made.

I or Nids can make a Separate Den Thread

Nidelia said:
Sounds good Mags. :D And he wouldn't have to change to get ranks up Bear. Also, the CS thread is now up, please wait for Mags and I to get our den leaders up.
BUT IM IN CLASS, It'll be a W.I.P

VolcanicMagma said:
The Character List / Blank char sheet is made.
I or Nids can make a Separate Den Thread
No I mean like there should be a sub form to post the characters with the CS stickied at he top

my newbie would reasonably, based on his environment and history, be skilled in picklocking, dagger and fist fighting. Is this too much for a newbie?

But should we make a den thread for the Character sheets that go into the Den?

We havent even gotten into info about the Dens!

BrownBear said:
my newbie would reasonably, based on his environment and history, be skilled in picklocking, dagger and fist fighting. Is this too much for a newbie?
Rank One

Novice/Recruit Unlimited amount

Upon being recruited into the Order, Assassins began at the rank of Novice.

At the point of the first rank they are required to obey all other members of the Order, and are not permitted any weapons. Thus, should they engage in a fight, they need to either flee, or use their fists. Being only novices at this point, they usually only survey points of interest or gather information; at the most, only having any assassination targets to be killed by higher-ranked Assassins.

Novices had next to no armor and barely any skills that will not help them during combat.

Weapons: None

Skills: All zero unless prior learning, which must be proved.

Pretty much

For now Mags, we'll work it out this way, once we have dens and things sorted out we will move people's CS' and such.

Um, not sure how Dante is... since he's not my character.

But Alinoa is patient with the newbies, unless they fowl up so horribly that it really needs a good reprimanding.

I guess Dante.

dfd38f4739f746220dd34415b000d481-d7b6brd.jpg

Though he likes seeing people make mistakes because, you can't grow stronger without them and stuff but he doesn't like it if you purposefully fail >_>

Alright, I think you'll go with Nids' cus Dante is a serious but patient man *^*7 Mistakes are alright but a lot of them? Get the hell outta my den.

Who would i go to if my charrie is from the east end. Also... is this before 1850 or after... this REALLY matters to me

BrownBear said:
Who would i go to if my charrie is from the east end. Also... is this before 1850 or after... this REALLY matters to me
Roughly 1888

Ohdeargod I leave for an hour and things explode o_o

Okay, let me get some things straight!

1: There is one Bureau per city, the Dens area spread out through the suburbs of the capital of each country. Each Den controls their own suburb, but the Bureau rules over all the Dens and the city.

2. We'll be mostly in London, there can be visiting Assassins, but they all must follow the Rule of the Bureau leader. We will be sending higher ranked Assassins to Wales, Scotland and Ireland for any external missions that come up. I was intending for Bureau leaders from the other three countries to be NPC's, as we won't be over there a whole lot.

3. DENS WILL BE ATTACKED BY TEMPLARS. Some will already be under Templar control and will need to be bought back to our control. I'll make a list of Den's shortly and post them up. I'll do them for all four Capital cities, because sometimes we might be called on to help take a Den or two back.

4. I'm not rushing this, be patient, feel free to throw out ideas to the mods to relay to me, or contact me. Whichever. I am being pretty strict with this, as I know how I want things to run and be. :D

5. If you've got friends who'd like to join who are good RPers (no one liners, good spelling and grammar) invite them! The more, the merrier.

6. Just because the RP is focused around England for now, doesn't mean you have to be English! Assassins can transfer, new Assassins can be visiting or moving to London etc and join the Order.

I'll make up the rules and stuff shortly too. Both for the RP and for the Brotherhood. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back