[Assassins Creed: Reclamation] Out of Character

If we find that we need dice we will implement it, for now, people should be mature enough and able to RP fairly without rolling dice.

Nidelia said:
If we find that we need dice we will implement it, for now, people should be mature enough and able to RP fairly without rolling dice.
Okay. It seemed like it would be using dice for combat? Unless that Combat/Skills thread is pointless?

I have to say something.... the idea of using dice for only specific actions.... is genius. Gives me a lot of freedom to have fun but enough to make it realistic. I salute the creator.

BrownBear said:
I have to say something.... the idea of using dice for only specific actions.... is genius. Gives me a lot of freedom to have fun but enough to make it realistic. I salute the creator.
It'll be hilarious, tbh. The Master Assassin being all pro then having a bad dice roll, hehe. Hail Soli *^*7

VolcanicMagma said:
It'll be hilarious, tbh. The Master Assassin being all pro then having a bad dice roll, hehe. Hail Soli *^*7
I'm looking forward to it. Nothing like having that 1 roll on an important skill check

AmericanEagle said:
I'm looking forward to it. Nothing like having that 1 roll on an important skill check
Thank, thank.

It might take a while to finish everything, since we just started plotting late last night (AUSSIES, YEH), but we'll try to get everything done. I'm the only Mod here that has school so Nids and Soli can take care of things *^*7

If you choose to be a higher rank than the lowest please give a good decent history about how they reached where they are.

AmericanEagle said:
We will start at the lowest right?
You can if you want, but there are different types of Bureaus in the London Order.

England

Ireland

Scotland

Wales

We haven't gotten into much detail into it yet but yeah. You can be an assassin for those Bureaus

wait... different bureaus?.... this sounds like its going to be complicated since we're not all in one place

Users who are viewing this thread

Back