• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Assassinate (Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DecpetaBOSS

Yes, you can imply things happened. But they absolutely cannot be posted explicitly anywhere on this site, whether it's in the thread or in private conversations - which CAN be read by admins if they have reason to think a user is breaking the rules there.

@The Master

The Staff will be the judge of whether or not rules were broken, but thank you for your concern and having faith in your friends. : )

@Anaxileah

Fading to black is honestly the best method for addressing intimate scenes in a roleplay. We all KNOW why you're fading to black, and because the scene is never actually posted, it doesn't break rules. Keep in the imagination, not in the database. ; )

@welian The Staff has proven many times in the past to me to be incompetent in many areas, including the role of being "Judge". But I don't complain ;) lol

Also faith has NOTHING to do with it xD A drunk Russian is going to be getting into trouble in one exciting way or another. As for concern? Ehhh that is kind of a stretch. I just really don't like parameters being set before they are needed. I'm a bit of a rebel (:3) What can I say?

Hey guys I am going to have to drop this role play. I can't keep up when I have to constantly wait for my posts to be approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back