Chitchat Ask Dago Silly Things!

What genres to you love to roleplay in?

Are there any author(s) that inspire you to write?

What got you into roleplaying?

[QUOTE="Silent Justice]Hey big brother!!
Uh... How long have you been a dragon?

[/QUOTE]
Between two years and the dawn of time. 

Auren said:
What genres to you love to roleplay in?
Are there any author(s) that inspire you to write?

What got you into roleplaying?
Fantasy, fandom, sci-fi, superpowered, then slice of life. In that order.

Jim Butcher, Darren Shan, Rick Riordan, James Dashner.

My friend pointed me towards it one day.

Is it hard to be a courtesy clerk as a dragon? I reckon the wings and tail can be a bit restricting behind the counter :3

Stickdom said:
Is it hard to be a courtesy clerk as a dragon? I reckon the wings and tail can be a bit restricting behind the counter :3
Nah, remember that I can shapeshift. So I retain human form at work. Safer that way Cx

[QUOTE="Silent Justice]Do you love me, big bro?

[/QUOTE]
But of course!

[QUOTE="Silent Justice]Are you immortal?

[/QUOTE]
Technically yes.

[QUOTE="The Out Of World]Dear Boss Dragon,
Do you like potstickers?

*hands Dago a bowl*

[/QUOTE]
I love them! Thanks.

*saves for later cause he just finished lunch*

What type of dragon are you and what do your powers entail, O mighty one?

Stickdom said:
What type of dragon are you and what do your powers entail, O mighty one?
I am the first Dragon, born in the Beginning. I can use all forms of breath weapons. Although I prefer lightning. I can shapeshift, perform all forms of magic, and am the God of Pocket Dimensions. Also I make a wonderful calzone =3

[QUOTE="Vinyl Scratch]Hey. Do you like.. Ponies? ;)
No.. But seriously.. Do you? xD

[/QUOTE]
I love real life animals of every kind, including ponies. I do not like MLP.

[QUOTE="Cross_Rhodes]. . . Xbox one or PS4?

[/QUOTE]
While I'll eventually own both, I have neither now. But I'll probably get Ps4 first. I've been, and always will be, Sony for life!

Noah said:
How do you feel towards chronomages?
All magic is important. The individuals practicing them should be judged on an individual basis though. So it depends on the mage.

lol, unfortunate thing. I understand. There is no chronomagess in training either.

What is outfitted in the new shell you gave to pumpkakun? Is it tricked out like Broken-Angel's tank?

What is a dragon's favorite person to eat? Any reason for the Princess-preference?

Noah said:
lol, unfortunate thing. I understand. There is no chronomagess in training either.
What is outfitted in the new shell you gave to pumpkakun? Is it tricked out like Broken-Angel's tank?
It's probably better, but I'll let Pumpkin discover the features with time.

Stickdom said:
What is a dragon's favorite person to eat? Any reason for the Princess-preference?
I like eating Swedish people personally. But it varies dragon to dragon. Although the princess thing is a bit of a misconception. I used to go around, pretending to eat princesses , but in actuality I'd make a deal with them. I'd pretend to kidnap them, teach them all the things women were not allowed to learn back then, and when a knight came around I'd either eat them, or pretend to die. Shed marry him, kill him in secrecy, take his money and estate, and come back to me. Rinse repeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back