• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ash's list of plots and shit. (New stuff.)

Ashman74

A Jedi knight Wannabe
So, Its been awhile since I made one of these things (Thank you hiatus.) So, This'll (Hopefully.) Become my Main thread. Anyway This will be split into several parts:

Important things about me.

What I expect

Rules and standards

Fandoms (Plots, pairings, and a few other things.)

Plots

Characters.

• I'm not going to go into to much about me. I'm sixteen years old, and as such I attend school from 8:00AM to three PM (Tuesday to Wednesday.PST.) 8 to 2:05 on Monday, and 8 to 1:50 on friday. Depending on my mood my response rate will vary. Sometimes I'll rapidly respond, other times my replies will be slow. I can write long or short, mere sentences or several paragraphs, be they bite sized or chunky. I'm generally a nice person, though like everyone I have my bad days. I'm not easily triggered, but its possible to do so, I don't recommend it. As I can be quite unpleasant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in the original sci-fi one (the top one). What do you prefer for role play style - forum rp or PM rp?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, well then I prefer forum rps. Wanna set that up? Then we can post character sheets and stuff.

I'm a really weird human being and I find that random idea about the forest pretty interesting.

I don't really like RPing romance honestly, so would that be OK with you?

Wow, didn't think anyone would even look at that.

Its fine, I don't even see how it would fit in there anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back