• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ashfallen Academy

Dapper Charmer] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37122-firebright/ said:
@Firebright[/URL]
Hate to be a bother but Mike has black hair. Also if you put @ in front of a user name you can mention people
argh okay sorry i get confused on characters some times. I thought he was blonde I will fix that.

JayKuro said:
I'm thinking of also making a charter who is a fairy is it ok if they vagley know each other? They could be friends or just heard rumours of each other or something like that.

SilverSkyWolf said:
I'm thinking of also making a charter who is a fairy is it ok if they vagley know each other? They could be friends or just heard rumours of each other or something like that.
Yeah I'm fine with that

The next 3 days I'll be at a convention, so I apologize if my posts are delayed or subpar.

sorry about not being here for a while lightning struck my satellite and the internet went out for a while T_T

I just got back from the movies but pretty sure my character is chilling on the steps @TheOnlyCatbug he is a bad guy thought, pretty sure the only one thought half the original people left so I can't promise that anyone but me can be open for interactions.

Nexion said:
I just got back from the movies but pretty sure my character is chilling on the steps @TheOnlyCatbug he is a bad guy thought, pretty sure the only one thought half the original people left so I can't promise that anyone but me can be open for interactions.
Bad guy like he's evil or he's just really mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back