Ashes of Creation

Bring it m8

Our ships r like Death Stars...

Only Dra'kuhnier...

Come on m8...

Just take a potato chip & eat it.

3dfa9a7cc39c7de7824ff1a443e21eb3.jpg

Wait...

Garry! When I said nuke the Dra'kuhn I meant the takeout we got from Hail!

A distant "Sorry"

That damn bastard.

You said your soldiers were on the desert world where all the fighting is taking place I've the shard. I simply posted that a scouting unit had detected your soldiers, and we're simply investigating.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]You said your soldiers were on the desert world where all the fighting is taking place I've the shard. I simply posted that a scouting unit had detected your soldiers, and we're simply investigating.

[/QUOTE]
Oooh, no, you misunderstand. My soldiers weren't on the planet's surface as of yet. We had just engaged and my ships had been boarded by Creation soldiers. The coordination of my men was not a coordinated drop-off on the planet, it was my character coordinating his men's response.

Dammit, that still seems convoluted.

Basically, what I'm saying is my guys aren't on the planets surface. Our ships, while they have descended, have yet to land. The coordination you saw was coordination against the Creation forces in my ship, not of my men exiting the ships onto the planet.

Ohh I understand know so basically just boarding ship action lol. I see well then ignore that post or save it till you do land I guess lol.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Ohh I understand know so basically just boarding ship action lol. I see well then ignore that post or save it till you do land I guess lol.

[/QUOTE]
Not a problem.

So are Ha'red's men LITERALLY st the gates? Or id it like "ur @ teh g8te sbutt u still hav liek a mile 2 go0o0o!!!!11!!!1!one!!1!!one-eleventy-one!!!112."

Christ that grammar was painful...

Haz'red looks into the camera like he's on the office.

I realize that the other character's have some pretty hostile things trying to kill them, but why does it seem like all the Bulls in this RP have a personal vendetta against Haz'red. It's like:

"Oh, it's fine that that one guy just shot you with a missile. However, what's not fine is that Haz'red guy. He almost shot you that one time. That fucker has got to die!!!"

Anyway, I might just be making a big deal out of nothing. I'm sure I can deal with this current situation.

It could also be because everything Haz'red has done thus far has involved rapid movement.

I kinda get the feeling that by this point the Bull, or whatever is controlling it [if any], is screaming: "STAY STILL YOU FUCK!!!!!" "QUIT FUCKING MOVING!!!!!" "GODDAMMIT HE MOVED!!!!!" "FUUUUUUUUUUU...." Right about now.

You are next rom. Tehbloxx is literally posting on most of my threads calling me a heretic and for not roleplaying because you shut down GC he basically can say that I do not roleplay.

You are next on my people to kill list.

purge7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back