• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ..::Ascension::..

Quote:
Wip

Name:
Kypher Hawthorne

Species:
Lassa

Blood%:
100% Lassa

Sex Preference:
Heterosexual

Height:
6'1"

Weight:
163lbs

Physical appearance:
3764813e649e1dcd6d89ea7d4d8658c4.jpg

Apparel:
White ornate light full-body armour, sword sheath on hip, flowing cape of fine cold-resistant material, sturdy over-buckled leather boots.

Vehicle:
N/A

Personality:
Wip

Cargo/mercantile Travel Protection

Faction:
Sureiya

Pet:
N/A

Adv. App.:
Wip

Exp:
Wip
Brief description on your character's training.

Spells:
Wip
Conjuring and other manipulations of dimensions for specific effects. Only 2. If no abilities then 4.

Abilities/Powers:
100%: Gravity manipulation.
80%+: Liquid manipulation. Water conjuration.
60%+: Water manipulation. Water sensing. Electricity absorption.
40%+: Gills. Underwater detection. Water walking. Water healing.
20%+: Resistance to electricity.

Weapons:
Wip
Your weapon. Only 1.

History:
Wip
A brief tour into your character's life and how they end up where they are at the start of the RPG.

Trivia:
Wip
(optional) Didn't know that!

Looking good so far. For experience add how good he is at whatever powers he has. Most are passive but if he trained at it at what level did he reach with each power/ ability. Also what skills he has with his weapons etc.

For his appearance add a bit of where his scales or any fish like properties he has that is not shown in the picture.

For history if he is a Lassa that can breathe air it is fine if you add that to his history what the trial was to be able to breathe air. Likely he had did it under the old Queen of Tearia so he could have done things from a range of sea serpent slaying, to fetching something. He had to prove himself some way to be of worth.

Looking good so far. For experience add how good he is at whatever powers he has. Most are passive but if he trained at it at what level did he reach with each power/ ability. Also what skills he has with his weapons etc.

For his appearance add a bit of where his scales or any fish like properties he has that is not shown in the picture.

For history if he is a Lassa that can breathe air it is fine if you add that to his history what the trial was to be able to breathe air. Likely he had did it under the old Queen of Tearia so he could have done things from a range of sea serpent slaying, to fetching something. He had to prove himself some way to be of worth.

In terms of his Lassa abilities, he'll probably trained most of the top tier ones like gravity/liquid manipulation and the sensing/detecting ones, but the water walking and healing are likely just passives.
When you say "what level did he reach", how exactly should I define that? Is there a scale I should be aware of or is there something more to, say, gravity manipulation other than what it first suggests?

Will do.

I've been bad and haven't completely gone through all the lore yet, but I was wondering if I could get an exiled royal/noble kind of backstory going on for my guy? I've decided he's going to be a chaotic good anti-hero of sorts, but I'm trying to lockdown the personality and that usually stems from a combination of his abilities and backstory when I write up a cs. Given his occupation, which I'm thinking of changing but won't affect my point here, his trial was definitely something combat orientated, such as fighting great monstrous sea serpents of sorts. I'll think about it, perhaps conjure up a battle with this mighty sea dragon, building to his joining of the faction he's in.

In terms of his Lassa abilities, he'll probably trained most of the top tier ones like gravity/liquid manipulation and the sensing/detecting ones, but the water walking and healing are likely just passives.
When you say "what level did he reach", how exactly should I define that? Is there a scale I should be aware of or is there something more to, say, gravity manipulation other than what it first suggests?

Will do.

I've been bad and haven't completely gone through all the lore yet, but I was wondering if I could get an exiled royal/noble kind of backstory going on for my guy? I've decided he's going to be a chaotic good anti-hero of sorts, but I'm trying to lockdown the personality and that usually stems from a combination of his abilities and backstory when I write up a cs. Given his occupation, which I'm thinking of changing but won't affect my point here, his trial was definitely something combat orientated, such as fighting great monstrous sea serpents of sorts. I'll think about it, perhaps conjure up a battle with this mighty sea dragon, building to his joining of the faction he's in.

There are levels to everything. If you can control gravity how much pressure can you apply or take away, what radius, etc.

As for the back story That sounds fine and as he was likely under the previous queen before she was assassinated by (Lore spoiler) The king of Nero on his trial.

There are levels to everything. If you can control gravity how much pressure can you apply or take away, what radius, etc.

As for the back story That sounds fine and as he was likely under the previous queen before she was assassinated by (Lore spoiler) The king of Nero on his trial.

How much pressure would a gravity user with no training normally be able apply or take away and stuff?

Hmm, could I perhaps go for a cheeky prince for that sweet royal bloodline? It'll give him a reason to hate Sleeth and his whole faction and perhaps even the country. Hell, it might form his main motivation and prompt him to try and bring about the Monarchy's destruction, if he's able.

How much pressure would a gravity user with no training normally be able apply or take away and stuff?

Hmm, could I perhaps go for a cheeky prince for that sweet royal bloodline? It'll give him a reason to hate Sleeth and his whole faction and perhaps even the country. Hell, it might form his main motivation and prompt him to try and bring about the Monarchy's destruction, if he's able.

Without training it would be based on what they used it on in their everyday life. Lassa mostly use it to keep their balance on land and lighten their steps to be almost close to water so their own body weight is about how much theyre used to changing. Usually to make themselves lighter by 30 or 50 pounds.

Its fine to be related to the old Queen which means her family are still nobles just not in power.

I know you've linked the RP thread -- does that give us the "go" to post now B^O?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back