• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Armithaya's School for the Royal (Always Open)

O

Ayuna Kusado] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13597-ghost-of-past/ said:
@ghost of past[/URL] No not really....I just own many fairly active roleplays.
Oh. I apologize for the question.
It seems you were because the other Rp seemed dead.

[QUOTE="Ayuna Kusado]But surprisingly enough, every plot i've made has taken off really quickly. @Ayuna Kusado . I do that to @Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayuna Kusado]Lol thanks @Ami the breadling And yep....you're always welcome to them [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13597-ghost-of-past/ said:
@ghost of past[/URL]
But i still wait for you to fill me in what happened on this one, so Kumiko ca join in...

I did already.....everyone's just either walking in, or checking out the dorms. That's really it. @Ami the breadling

[QUOTE="Ayuna Kusado]I did already.....everyone's just either walking in, or checking out the dorms. That's really it. @Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
Ok, so Kumiko can just walk in a random dorm? Ok, guess i´ll get that up then... Curious who the dormmate will be.

Well...it'll be a male for sure. Cause thats the rule with that. I made it a rule, cause every school roleplay has same gender dorms. And where's the fun in that? xD @Ami the breadling

[QUOTE="Ayuna Kusado]Well...it'll be a male for sure. Cause thats the rule with that. I made it a rule, cause every school roleplay has same gender dorms. And where's the fun in that? xD @Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, yeah i know. I am just unsteady if it works out like that and everyone will have a mate.

Some people will hate each other because of that. It might just be a few that get together that way. X3 @Ami the breadling

[QUOTE="Ayuna Kusado]Some people will hate each other because of that. It might just be a few that get together that way. X3 @Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
No i mean i am afraid it won´t work, people will not get it together who is in a dorm with who and stuf.. Anyway, working on my first post.

Just letting it be known, I have to go. So, I hope everyone gets this. I will be back later.

@Ami the breadling @Ayuna Kusado , And all others

Trebuchet doesn't really underestimate people since his sister Edith Trebuchet knocked him on his ass in a training session. ;3

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back