Armageddon's Call

Sounds like a great Rp let me know when and if its ok to sign up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Thanks for you interest! hopefully within 24 hours =) I wonder why... #1 I didn't get a notification of your ooc message.

#2 How did u find out about the rp, I haven't posted in recruitment ^_^ ;

Your RP was under construction and the short description under the title caught my eye. (Angles, Demons, and Power Suits) Basicaly I was just curious and decided to check it out.

Sweet thanks. 
So are there going to be other unique cores gifted through out the story or did you rethink that?

Hmm.

Looks extremely fun...But...What Character to do.. 
Would it be alright with you if I take the Yggdrasil Core?

If you have no plans for it...

Minimum 19 please. If you plan on using a core. 15 if you plan on being a civilian. No maximum other than the obvious ;) Angels should be at least 100. 
@Mason , not sure what u meant by rethink.. o: Did I mistakenly state somewhere that there'll be other cores?

^o^ Anyways, for now there's just the ones stated. crusader/sentinel, avalon, yggdrasil, caliburn and omega. Avalon might not b available cause someone's already shown interest in it.

Also, you may book a unique core (non-crusader/sentinel) but have your character start out with no knowledge of using one; only to learn later on.

Alright, I probaly got somthing mixed up on my end. I'll probaly do a crusader core unless those guys are just going to be used as fodder.

We were all fodder once, hehe.. but there are those who willed themselves to rise above the rest!

You can still book a unique core which your character could obtain later on. Or you could remain with the mass produced model and fight through sheer determination alone. Choice is yours :o !

This is war soldier > :o ! Crusaders are the odst's of the gatekeepers!

Kidding.. it's actually a lot better than that. When you run short of meatshields it's time to use them sparingly. Gatekeeper exarchs have a heart too. LOL!

Plus, personally I like happy endings. You could be the lone crusader who manages to dodge all the spiky demon claws and fangs. ^~^

Sir yes sir! I will change my character sheet to read meat sheild sir!

Question. Did you want appearance to be in core or out of core?

Or are they always in core? I'm still a bit fuzzy on some points.

I just put a picture of the power suit for my guys apperance and described him alittle where it asks for a description. As to if we are in the suits all the time I'd assume we'll be in them for most the RP.

Description is how your character looks without suit. Appearance is the picture. If you can find one with a power suit would be nice, otherwise a picture of your character minus suit to supplement description will do. If you have ADHD you can include two pictures. If you're lucky like me, I've found a picture of a power suit that shows the face ;)

I would say 70% time in suit, 30% out. 
Unless you play avarin. Then no suits for you. 
Unless you play avarin. Then no suits for you. 
I just realized mason literally went with the 'meat shield' thing. Like.. literally. Damn I'm slow, lol!

It took me 3 hours to find a good picture and it ended up being a girl.. 
It also looks sightly cartoony...Ah well, I guess

Eh.. don't fret it. I'm not gonna ask you to stand in the corner for not doing your homework =P. If u can't find a powersuit one just one for your character is fine.

Also, it seems like it'll just be us 3 and maybe one more guy. Unless ya'll know any friends who would be interested?

No one comes to mind but Models right small groups are usually pretty fun. 
Though hopefully this other guy Sincerlys talking about plans on using guns cause otherwise we may be in trouble as far as long ranged combat goes.

I was gonna make my characters halberd be a rifle. Like a halberd rifle. Because I saw some pictures for that. But I decided against it.

Yeah I thought about giving my character a gun and I even found pictures of a sheild that turned into a sniper rifle. After thinking about the sheild/gun a thought occurred to me. It was "that's the worst idea ever". So that's why I stuck with the sheild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back