• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ari’s Partner Search!

Hi! I'm interested in the CEO x Not so rich girl and the Mermaid x Human pairings you have. Though I should warn that I'm not so experienced with playing male characters.

that’s okay, helps you tone your craft ! pm me (:

I am interested in any and all of the topics, though I would wonder how often you would expect and be expecting a reply. I guess what I personally am looking for is someone who I could post with everyday and talk with in OOC

I am interested in any and all of the topics, though I would wonder how often you would expect and be expecting a reply. I guess what I personally am looking for is someone who I could post with everyday and talk with in OOC

well lucky for you I love posting everyday and talking with my partners! i’m available almost all the time, and I’ll let out many posts during the day. PM me (:

Okay so I read above the whole reverse vampire situation and I absolutely adore the idea! PM me if you’re still open to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back