• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ari’s Partner Search!

arizzle

Heyooo.

This is my second post looking for a partner as I do have another one but I’ve grown tired of that thread so I felt like starting a new one. I’ve just added one more pairing to my list.

So first, rules.
1. No one liners. I get that sometimes it’s hard to throw paragraphs on top of paragraphs in a post that could be basically about something so simple it could be explained in a sentence or two, but please refrain from it. I’m asking for a minimum of one paragraph, at most. I usually try to match my partners writing, if you right 16 paragraphs I can write about the same.
2. Grammar. Grammar. Grammar. Literacy.
3. No god modding.
4. Be creative. Don’t leave the entire story up to me, participate. Throw in some curve balls, really surprise me as I will do with you, but at an appropriate time.
5. Have fun! I love talking ooc, and I’m pretty much available 24/7. I answer in the span of five minutes, I’m always around.

PAIRINGSSSSS

(I am looking for someone to play the male for these plots. Keep that in mind. They also include romance because I’m a sucker for it.)

Vampire x Small town human
Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Vampire x Vampire from enemy family
Mermaid x Mermaid Hunter
CEO x Not so rich girl
Werewolve x Small town human
Alpha x Alpha
Mermaid x Human
Mermaid x Mermaid Hunter
Elf x Adventurer
God x Human
Goddess x Human
God x Goddess

UM so I’ve grown a passion for Gone With the Wind and the sequel to it, Scarlett and Rhett are my otp and I wanted to role play something along the line of a relationship like there’s back in that time period. Not quite sure how to go about it but if you want to shoot some ideas let me know! *** HIGHLY CRAVING***

I’ll probably add more pairings as time goes on. If you’re interested, shoot a PM!

Last edited:
I am intrested into the rp as I can go vampire vs vampire hunter or vampire vs small town girl , normally for me I prefer to be a vampire hunter in that pairing but a vampire when against ordinary towns people

I use to be but a lot of people here only focus on their girl character whenever I agree to double and give the boy barely any personality.

Would you be willing to try it again? I am confident and love both my females and males. If not I understand!

I gotta say that it isn’t possible for there to be an Alpha x Alpha pairing because it never really
Ends well
But I do like the vampire x vampire hunter idea

I use to be but a lot of people here only focus on their girl character whenever I agree to double and give the boy barely any personality.
Knowing me, I'd probably develop my male character I bit more, but I usually give both of them as much personality and development I can.

How about tripling? You could do RP 2 females and 1 male, while I roleplay 2 males and 1 female.

As for which pairings I could try, how about:

-Mermaid x Human
-Mermaid x Mermaid Hunter

And how about one extra thing?

-Vampire x Young aspiring scientist.

Here's the plot I've got in mind:

Two hundred years in the future, mermaids are extinct due to the pollution of the ocean. However, a businessman from the future decides to send two people back in time to hunt some mermaids, bring them to the future and use them as an attraction to earn money. This is where the Mermaid Hunter and the regular human come from. They're both from the future, but while the Mermaid Hunter is an expert in the topic of mermaids, and also has advanced technology tools to help him search, the other person is just his assistant.

As for the vampire and the young aspiring scientist, well, it's basically a vampire x human story, but there's a catch. The young aspiring scientist is a big fan of mermaids. When she learns that there's two people sent from the future trying to hunt the mermaids, she'll do anything she can to try to stop them. Even the vampire can get involved in this! And well, the mermaid hunter's assistant would be the first one to fall in love with a mermaid, and eventually, even the mermaid hunter himself will fall in love with another one. When this happens, he decides to quit his job and refuses to hunt them anymore. When his boss learns about this, he gets angry and decides to take things into his own hands. Then it will be up to the six characters to save the mermaids from this ambitious business man from the future.

I'd play the Mermaid Hunter, his assistant, the young aspiring scientist and the businessman from the future. You'd play both mermaids and the vampire. Do you like this idea?

Knowing me, I'd probably develop my male character I bit more, but I usually give both of them as much personality and development I can.

How about tripling? You could do RP 2 females and 1 male, while I roleplay 2 males and 1 female.

As for which pairings I could try, how about:

-Mermaid x Human
-Mermaid x Mermaid Hunter

And how about one extra thing?

-Vampire x Young aspiring scientist.

Here's the plot I've got in mind:

Two hundred years in the future, mermaids are extinct due to the pollution of the ocean. However, a businessman from the future decides to send two people back in time to hunt some mermaids, bring them to the future and use them as an attraction to earn money. This is where the Mermaid Hunter and the regular human come from. They're both from the future, but while the Mermaid Hunter is an expert in the topic of mermaids, and also has advanced technology tools to help him search, the other person is just his assistant.

As for the vampire and the young aspiring scientist, well, it's basically a vampire x human story, but there's a catch. The young aspiring scientist is a big fan of mermaids. When she learns that there's two people sent from the future trying to hunt the mermaids, she'll do anything she can to try to stop them. Even the vampire can get involved in this! And well, the mermaid hunter's assistant would be the first one to fall in love with a mermaid, and eventually, even the mermaid hunter himself will fall in love with another one. When this happens, he decides to quit his job and refuses to hunt them anymore. When his boss learns about this, he gets angry and decides to take things into his own hands. Then it will be up to the six characters to save the mermaids from this ambitious business man from the future.

I'd play the Mermaid Hunter, his assistant, the young aspiring scientist and the businessman from the future. You'd play both mermaids and the vampire. Do you like this idea?

I LOVE THIS IDEA!!! pm me and we can work it out more (: I use to triple a lot on other sites so it’ll be fun trying to get back into it

Hi! I'm interested in the CEO x Not so rich girl and the Mermaid x Human pairings you have. Though I should warn that I'm not so experienced with playing male characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back