• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Are you interested in a Marvel rp?

Sesquipedalian

Are you interested in an Avengers-themed MCU roleplay? Are you a dedicated roleplayer? Are you willing to take a chance with this new member still figuring out the site? Yes? Then you may be just the person I am looking for! For more information, please dial 1-800-notarealnumber or email me at notarealemail@email.com.

Hey there, Sesquipedalian here. I hope you enjoyed my little advertisement. :)

I am new to RP Nation, but not to roleplaying, and I figured "hey, what better way to get into the community than a 1x1?" So, here I am!

I am currently searching for an Avengers-themed roleplay, or a TASM/Avengers crossover. I have three fairly new OCs at the moment, and I am looking to do some rping with them. Of course, I am always willing to make a new character as well, so if you have a plot that my characters wouldn't fit in, I can whip up a new one fairly quickly for the rp. Once I figure out how to do that spoiler/tab thing, I'll add my characters and plot ideas to this post... But feel free to suggest a plot idea!

A bit about me:

~over 3 years of roleplay experience.

~Frequent posts, I can reply nearly every day, especially if I have some nice muse.

~I can post anywhere from a few sentences to a few paragraphs, depending on what you give me to work with and my muse. If you write lengthy posts, so will I.

~I don't usually do romance as a main plot, and if there is romance, there needs to be a friendship or something first.

~I love action, particularly putting my characters into dangerous situations.

What I ask from you:

~Frequent replies, meaning several replies a week.

~Decent length replies, at least a paragraph of 5+ sentences.

~Correct grammar, no text talk.

~Willingness to help move the plot along.

~Patience as I learn the ropes of a new rp site.

That's all for now!

I don't know if you'd be interested in a group rp, but if you are I can link you to my next gen Marvel RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back