Are dragon fantasy roleplays overrated?

CosmicAsh

Dragon breeder and Meme trash
<p>

I have been working on this rp called Legends of Gerdune for about a year now, it is a fantasy rp with the main focus being mythical animal capturing and training.While there are several other types of magic in this world the whole point is to save the mythical animals from a dictator who wants the world to revert back to a time when no magic or magical animals were around.The story is a lot more in depth but i dont really feel like posting the whole plot in here lolXD. But anywho my point is would this be an idea that any one would be interested in?

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this suppose to be an interest check? or is this a question?

If it is a question, I believe that people would be interested in it. Just be through with your description and maybe add some nice bbcode for enticement.

CosmicAsh said:
I have been working on this rp called Legends of Gerdune for about a year now, it is a fantasy rp with the main focus being mythical animal capturing and training.While there are several other types of magic in this world the whole point is to save the mythical animals from a dictator who wants the world to revert back to a time when no magic or magical animals were around.The story is a lot more in depth but i dont really feel like posting the whole plot in here lolXD. But anywho my point is would this be an idea that any one would be interested in?
that sounds fun

thank you i just feel like there are lot of those and i just wanted to know if people would still like it

CosmicAsh said:
thank you i just feel like there are lot of those and i just wanted to know if people would still like it
by the way may i have the link i really want to join

CosmicAsh said:
yea! i just wanna finish all the art and magic types first but i deff will when i finish :)
Yay! i made a dragon roleplay,i can give you the link if you want :)

Well I think there are tons of genres that have their reoccurring themes : romance , high school, pokemon, etc.

Just because something is done a lot doesn't mean people won't try a new thing, especially if you alter enough of the premise to make it unique.

Something tells me you'll get plenty of people signing up :)

Don't think of it as overrated. But according to the titles, are all the mythical creatures dragons? I simply believe that if you try, try and try to make something specific then it will be special and unqiue in it's own ways.

Bresn said:
Don't think of it as overrated. But according to the titles, are all the mythical creatures dragons? I simply believe that if you try, try and try to make something specific then it will be special and unqiue in it's own ways.
There are alot of creature and alot of magic types ive developed it more since the post and thank you for the support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back