Arcane High School (school of elementals) [Inactive]

-In Claire's past-

A eight years old Claire was standing there at the rain. She was practicing with her twin blades. She was soaked up but she continued practicing anyways.

-Present time-

Claire woked up. "Where in the god's hell am I?" she said. She was not remembering anything. She looked at her jacket. "My twin blades!" she said loudly. She was having them from the last she could remember. "Rose! Rose! Are you there?" she shouted.

As ten minutes passed, he walked out of he shower. Graving a pair of dark grey sweats he brought in, he put them on, realizing he forgot a shirt. He grabbed a towel beginning to dry his hair. He walked out of the bathroom. His gaze falling in the desk with his shirts in it. Hearing a notice he looked up "good your awake....just so you know it's not always the best to just collapse in a alley." Pausing he looked back at the desk. " Just so you know." Throwing the towel, on a near by chair, he reached for his shirts. Beginning to put on on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
'Who is he?' he thought as he began to reply as quickly as possible "She was being such a jerk!" he cracked his back and was beginning to regain his senses. "Come on!" he tore Brandon from his slump position and threw him over his shoulder now. Daniel stomp his foot snickering at the pain that came with it just as a stone square threw itself out of the ground and launched the two to the entrance throwing him sideways on the ground with Brandon sliding from him. "Agmf!" he began to hold his ribs and lie down straight releasing a heavy sigh.

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

Brandon's head was spinning and his vision was now blurry. After being thrown off Daniel he asked while turning his head to where he thought the student was "Are we out?".

He turned now weren't a white shirt. He looked at her amused "saving a friend? Well...your not really off to the best start?" He walked over to the chair, grabbing the damp towel, he made his way over to the bathroom. He put it in on a rail. "Feeling better? I mean, ten minutes ago, you were pretty much out of it. Do you want any water, or Advil?" He said as he walked back into the room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Moving out of the room, he grabbed the blades on the kitchen counter. Walking back, he dangled them in his right hand. "So were did you get these? I know you didn't find them in the alley. If you did, hmm, quite a find." Moving over to her side, he handed them to her.

She grabbed them. "I got them when I was four years old..." she said. "They are a gift from my brother..." she hardly said.

"Hmmm...nice gift" he walked away "So no on the wateerrr??.." Looking back he said seriously. "I'm going to get one, but after...we need to talk about Rose." He said halting for her awnser at the door way.

He sighed looking back at her "ya....she's my sister. If I did, whatever the hell is happening.....I would be out looking for her. Seeming she is gone"

Hearing the mans name his eyes flashed red quickly with anger. Under his breath he cursed " I know who he is, Damen Garten, he's I guess how do you say it,....a buyer of mine. I would go get him my self, but Damen place is guarded to the max. We will need to figure out something, and we need more people...or will never get her out. We can't do it tonight, considering planning out might take some time, but get some sleep for now...It seems like you need it."

"You must..if you want to save Rose. You need your strength. You fainted today, or at least lost senses. You need to revive your self" he walked out. "You can take my room, ill take the couch." He said as he made his way to the living room.

-Present time-

Claire looked at her blades. "Hang in there Rose..." she said. She was seriously worried for Rose. She started swinging her twin blades around, carefully not touching anything. Her movements seemed reliated at her blades. After some time she dropped her blades by accident and fell asleep.

-In Claire's past-

Claire was now ten years old and was running away from the police. She was with a friend of her. He got shot and was loosing too much blood. "Continue running,"

-Present time-

Claire woked up. "What a strange dream..." she whispered to herself. She hid her blades in her jacket and fell asleep again.

Ill might make a part two one day, so I think maybe we should end this one off.))

Lol me too!!)) when I make a part two possibly ill give ya a heads up!))

Lol not sure yet, but it will be posted today. Ill message you when it's posted if ya want to check it out.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back