Arcadia [Inactive]

Fink:

"sounds good to me?" i said looking at the fox, it was close to 2/3rds my size and could stand on its hind legs taller then I could. "how long will this process take?" I asked looking back to her. I hoped it wasnt too long, I was looking to get back to the city before a few days. "that amd can i see how you train them?" this was all so fascinating to me.

Alvarian had just dealt with a customer, and decided to go for a walk. Walking out from the store he locked the door putting a will be back later sign up. Putting the key in his pocket he walked along the side of the road with his hands in his pocket. Reaching a corner he looked around spotting the man from before reading a book. He then looked again spotting a girl with a nome that he senced was a paladin" So that would be the gent I was warned about" he thought to himself. Alvarian was intruiged as well thus he sat on a bench across the pub watching both the man that warned him as well as the paladine.

"I depends. How trained do you want it? We can train it lightly, only the basics. Usually that keeps the animals happier, usually more loyal, and makes it easier to bond with someone. Though, with only basic training, the animal has somewhat of a stronger will, and can be somewhat unpredictable or stubborn.

"As for the second type, we can train it heavily, which most people want for usually wild or hostile animals. It makes them more obedient and we can train them to do certain things, such as hunting, scouting, fighting, etc. The downside to heavy training, is that the animal doesn't retain as much freedom, or wildness as we feel animals should. They may grow depressed or suddenly snap and hurt their owner." She turned back to the fox. "Though with you, i doubt you'll be cruel or harmful to it, at least, i hope not. I'd suggest light training, but that's what i do for everyone, so it's up to you. And of course you can see how we train, 'cause were gonna need you for parts."

Halo noticed the shopkeep from earlier. He threw a glance at him without moving his head, and thought "Why is he here? I specifically warned him. The more of us that are here, the easier we'll be to notice." He scanned the scene. "And I won't be able to help him like this. Sheesh. Perhaps staying calm and still is the most efficient way of dealing with this."

Nisha bowed slightly. "Thank you sir." She then turned and headed in the direction of the pub, keeping her hood up and her cloak billowing behind her. He had definitely been suspicious. She just hoped that he wouldn't cause her problems later on. She eventually came to the pub and walked inside. She sat at a table ordering a simple drink. 'Now to sit and wait.' She thought. This was usually how she get her jobs, people asking around in pubs. She of course got a few where she would called to some secret meeting if the employer was up to something they didn't want anyone to know about. But typically most of her work came from pub goers looking for rough n' toughs to do their dirty work.

Fink:

"Then it seems like we should go with some light training" I told her, it would be faster and nicer and its still almost as big as me... damn. "well how do we start?" I asked as the Fox was standing right there next to us. the more I was around Sky the more I notice that something isnt normal about her, not in a bad way but something is off here.

"Well, we have to get it I trust us first. Here, give him this." She handed him another piece of meat, this one a bit smaller. "It has a slight sedative in it, we use it to calm down the more hostile creatures." She waved a hand at the fox. "Go on. Since you're here, you've got to do it. Nobody seems to understand that to get an animal to trust you you've actually got to do stuff with it." She grumbled, remembering some of the less favourable clients.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fink:

"alright, but i dont know about this, animals isnt my thing... yet" I took the meat from her as i spoke and looked at the fox with an uncertainty. I then began to think... this isnt how a gnome acts to anything, gnomes fear nothing! Even if we are outsize we get the upper hand. It might be that animals are almost completely new to me, save for a stray dog and rats. I held out my hand with the meat on it and waited for the fox to come over, eventually doing so it ate the meat no problems. I looked to Sky "so where do we go from here?"

"Okay, good. It doesn't seem too hostile. We'll bring it back to the village and put it in an enclosure. We'll have to do this, feeding and getting it to come to you for a couple days, to help it get attached to you and form a bond. Then we can start teaching it basic commands and such. Oh, and I'll have the medic give it a check-up to make sure it's okay health wise." She said, reaching for the fox who barely growled at her because of the sedative. "Come 'ere little guy." She said, gently cradling the creature as she headed back towards the village. "Oh, and you'll need to think of a name for it." She called back to Fink.

((Sorry for the extreme lateness))

Fink:

A name... hmmmm. Definitly something to think about, for I had never really named anything. "Well let's get going then shall we?" I asked as I ran a little bit to catch up to her. Off in the distance I could see master downard was coming this way

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back