Aquarium RP idea~

Anyone wanna RP in an aquarium AU?

• Sure, sounds like fun!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, notta, not intrested!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gutsyGnostalgic

Maybe a simple yet exciting aquarium RP.Like people can be performers, mermaid performers, people who work with the sea life, ect.You can be a tourist or work as a scientist there or a tour guide.Stuff like that!Anyone up for it?

Sock said:
It sounds kinda cool.[/quo
Thanks!

Maybe the aquarium can have a strange creepy back story.Like back in the '80's scientists could have experimented with human and animal DNA and somehow created a weird mutant hybrid.Or there could be actual mermaids but there kept in a secret part of the aquarium where no one but special accessed employees can enter.

Maybe the hybrid escaped and created more and the scientists are still trying to gather them all up while trying to keep it on the downlow. 
The aquarium can have like strange weird human/sea life mutations without the back story, just this time a weird newly discovered fish started to infect the other sea life and then they start to infect the employees.SO THAN whenever the employees touch water or some other thing that triggers their strange infection they turn either into the full animal or a weird half an' half.

Nah. I was thinking one of us is a mermaid or merman(I can play boy or girl.) and the person that works there and the creature end up fallin' in love.

I was sharing my 1x1 idea. Thats why I said "Ohh, I just got a cool 1x1 idea."

The aquarium can have seahorses and sharks and dolphins and penguins and...(insert list of every sea animal known to man)

We are going to need a bigger tank. 
I've gotten some of the jobs figured out:

Head scientist

Scientists

Tour Guides

Visitors

Performers

Animal Trainers

Janitor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back