• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Apotheosis - A fantasy/after-death roleplay

We should have one this way the way @Brinie Grouped us, we will interact with each other soon after. So like me and @Maiza Avaro would be either last or at least one after the other.

I'll just say something when people are advancing too fast/too slow. For now there's not one since there are just pairs of 2. We can always establish one later if someones getting left in the dust.

That you. If you would like a template I would be more than happy to supply one! ^_^
I think I can fashion one up myself. Thanks for the offer, I know only a little BBcode and I should be able to come up with something. Cx

Last edited by a moderator:
AyyyLmao said:
Its ok, but does that mean we should go with the highest floor of the apartment now?
Well Reznor's post also established it was on the rooftop. You just need to make small edits to like 5 sentences or so, where you mentioned a window/furniture for it to make sense. Instead of waking up looking at the ceiling of the room, you look at the sky, instead of a fluorescent light bulb, the sun. Instead of looking out the window, looking off the corner of the building.

Brinie said:
Well Reznor's post also established it was on the rooftop. You just need to make small edits to like 5 sentences or so, where you mentioned a window/furniture for it to make sense. Instead of waking up looking at the ceiling of the room, you look at the sky, instead of a fluorescent light bulb, the sun. Instead of looking out the window, looking off the corner of the building.
gotcha

I mean, I can work it into my next post (Which should be up in a couple of hours), but I just don't want it to become a regular thing.

@Reznor

Ask first in OOC before you control someone else's character, or do a co-post. He may have a different reaction than what you would expect after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back