• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Apotheosis - A fantasy/after-death roleplay

@Reznor

@Maiza Avaro

@GrieveWriter

Here's the formal thread! I added some info to the overview, I'll tell you if I choose to add anything else tonight.

I'l get the profiles done as well, but if you wanna start here are somethings that will be on it for sure.

Biography: This will be about who your character was before death, they could have died in any time period. They could have died yesterday, or a hundred years ago...

Personality: Self-explanatory

Powers: This will be the power you get as your first blessing. You'll add to it periodically.

@Maiza Avaro

Accepted! Very interesting character.

@Reznor

Another creative character as usual. Accepted, but on paper he does not look to be a very nice dude. (Gauging peoples eyes out.) Perhaps he was sent here as a second chance/redemption to get in to Apotheosis?

Brinie said:
@Maiza Avaro
Accepted! Very interesting character.

@Reznor

Another creative character as usual. Accepted, but on paper he does not look to be a very nice dude. (Gauging peoples eyes out.) Perhaps he was sent here as a second chance/redemption to get in to Apotheosis?
Exactly what I was thinking of, since he was awaiting trial at some sort of purgatory his saint would offer him a chance to redeem himself.

@AyyyLmao

@Zaxs

Both profiles are accepted. I did talk with Zaxs in the interest thread and expanded the members to 6 so he can join. The image is not working for some reason for your profile though Ayyyylmao. There's also a bit of a dilemma since both of your characters lost arms in life, and one maintains their limbs when in the land of shadows and the other does not... Consistency and all that.

I suppose a easy solution is that Maria's arms were removed after death and Michael's arm was amputated before death. To sort of justify it.

Last edited by a moderator:
StoneWolf18 said:
Being a bit uncomfortable due to the rather large gap.
I was just making the gap because it's not like children can't die? People die at varying ages. I am sorry.

Zaxs said:
I was just making the gap because it's not like children can't die? People die at varying ages. I am sorry.
Even if this roleplay were about living characters, I still wouldn't be comfortable with such a gap. No need to get so hostile.

StoneWolf18 said:
Even if this roleplay were about living characters, I still wouldn't be comfortable with such a gap. No need to get so hostile.
I am not being hostile? I apologized. Though I do sound it don't I, in the way I type?

Zaxs said:
I am not being hostile? I apologized. Though I do sound it don't I, in the way I type?
Eh, I understand. Most people assuming I'm a passive aggressive ass hole when I'm not trying to be. Don't worry about it.

I didn't really even think about that. It's not like it's a romance RP or anything like that... I did green-light the character so I don't wanna go back on that. Assuming Zaxs can write for her well, and make a convincing 13 year old there should be no problem. The other characters could assume a motherly/fatherly sort of role to her, especially since her father did not really care for her in a conventional sort of way. Let's see how it goes, maybe it will be more comfortable for ya with a bit of progression in-character?

Brinie said:
I didn't really even think about that. It's not like it's a romance RP or anything like that... I did green-light the character so I don't wanna go back on that. Assuming Zaxs can write for her well, and make a convincing 13 year old there should be no problem. The other characters could assume a motherly/fatherly sort of role to her, especially since her father did not really care for her in a conventional sort of way. Let's see how it goes, maybe it will be more comfortable for ya with a bit of progression in-character?
Yes exactly. Give it a few posts and see how you feel then?

Brinie said:
Zaxs said:
Yes exactly. Give it a few posts and see how you feel then?
The thing is...I'm usually around people of that age on a regular basis, most of which are...less than pleasing to talk with much less be around. Fuckin' kids these days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back