• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Apocalypse Rising: Dawn

Weston Da Wookie

Spacius Overlordus the Firstus
It has begun.

You heard screams outside your house, and when you looked out the window you saw a horde of creatures attacking people. You were confused and didn't know what was going on. The one thing you did know was that these... things, they were bad. You took your car and drove off, trying to avoid more hordes as they came out of alleyways and side streets. You finally made it to a place where other survivors had gathered. They had built a wall around a set of apartments, and they called their fort Panther Ridge. Each of you has arrived at roughly the same time, and none of you has any idea at what is going on. All you know is that you must survive in this new world, with or without friends, definitely with enemies, and that you must find out where this started and destroy it.

This is the Dawn of the Apocalypse.

Watch your back.

In this RP, it is all about survival. You and whoever you choose will embark on a quest to discover the origin of "the hordes" and destroy it. This is going to be setup in three stages. I will give information and play all the NPC's. You can create any OC's you'd like. However, these types are not allowed: Cyborgs, mechas, mutants, powered people, etc. They must be like any normal human. But, once again, I'm getting ahead of myself. Please, if you are interested in playing a zombie survival RP, go ahead and sign up!

Grrrooowwwaawa!

Wookieman

I'm accepting until we get a total of about 7 or 8 people, ten max. You're the first to join. If you want, you can find the same thread in the Futuristic RP forum and post your OC there.

[QUOTE="Weston Da Wookie]I'm accepting until we get a total of about 7 or 8 people, ten max. You're the first to join. If you want, you can find the same thread in the Futuristic RP forum and post your OC there.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, will do.

Hmm... You know what? We should be ok starting out with just five people. How about heading over to my thread in the Futuristic RP forum. It's got the same name. After characters are submitted, we can start!

Here's the direct link: Casual - Apocalypse Rising: Dawn

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back