Apocalypse of the strange

what ever you want but you are just awaking in the hospital in a lot of pain and everyone is about to leave you

Pain.....hm....I'll wait tile they're out of the hospital I'll probably catch up later <----Really wants to skip the hospital part

I've just add my character's twisted bio....don't judge pls I use to help my friend create a twisted Ideas for her story ._.

Yep sadly ._. Well if no one ends up posting I guess I'll post while hunting some people down ._.

How's everyone?

Hey, Dragon can my character know you or something. Like if she woke up earlier than the others or would you find that disrupting your ideas?

Yes....just met your character earlier for a few minutes before getting really bored and walked off to have a killing spree then came back just to see if you found survivors because she got bored again....that would be fine right?

My character came in late because I wanted it to be like that. You can have a grand entrance like mine have or just go solo in the meantime till we go out somewhere

Excuse me for my long posts ^^"

Have to go bye bye! :3

So.....shall I wait for the others to post, you know what I'm talking about right? Wait for Queen, Soul, and Ashlyn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back