• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone who knows Transformers: Prime or the IDW Comics of Transformers G1?

I'm not sure if there is anyone out there who knows the Transformers here but I will give it a shot anyways.

Requirements:
- Knowledge of Transformers: Prime (2010-2013) or IDW Publishing the Transformers Comics
-Bare minimum of about a handful of sentences
-"Literate," no script style. I like some form of detail
-Please do not fight with me about the true allegiance of Autobots and Decepticons. The definition of the two sides are completely different in the two universes (aka Aligned and IDW G1. IDW is a lot more complicated with the Autobots and Decepticons, and I like it)
-Accepts both OCs and Canon characters. We can discuss which ones to be if you want to be one in addition to the character you are roleplaying as.
- Timezones, self-explanatory.
I know enough. I’d be happy to roleplay!

What about a plot where ultra Magnus looses his armor. He tries to use his armor, but it’s not there. He also gets a bunch of comments about him trying to be Optimus.

Anyways that’s just one of the ideas.

We could have Minimus find the white Optimus armor and use that until he finds his normal armor or something.

Another two are:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back