• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone who knows Transformers: Prime or the IDW Comics of Transformers G1?

I'm not sure if there is anyone out there who knows the Transformers here but I will give it a shot anyways.

Requirements:
- Knowledge of Transformers: Prime (2010-2013) or IDW Publishing the Transformers Comics
-Bare minimum of about a handful of sentences
-"Literate," no script style. I like some form of detail
-Please do not fight with me about the true allegiance of Autobots and Decepticons. The definition of the two sides are completely different in the two universes (aka Aligned and IDW G1. IDW is a lot more complicated with the Autobots and Decepticons, and I like it)
-Accepts both OCs and Canon characters. We can discuss which ones to be if you want to be one in addition to the character you are roleplaying as.
- Timezones, self-explanatory.

Would be open to discussing doing a Transformers RP. I have an OC Autobot that I like and could even use some help with.

Well he's kind of supposed to be the new Aligned continuity, with a splash of some elements from Animated. You know how both War for and Fall of Cybertron are supposed to be in the same continuity as Prime? That's where my guy fits. Plus, I've yet to RP him any point past the initial exodus from Cybertron anyway.

Well he's kind of supposed to be the new Aligned continuity, with a splash of some elements from Animated. You know how both War for and Fall of Cybertron are supposed to be in the same continuity as Prime? That's where my guy fits. Plus, I've yet to RP him any point past the initial exodus from Cybertron anyway.
Yes, Aligned. Alright, my OC best fits in IDW G1 and Aligned. I made two versions of her. (I'm more familiar with Tranformers: Prime and by far, I've only played War for Cybertron.)

Yes, Aligned. Alright, my OC best fits in IDW G1 and Aligned. I made two versions of her. (I'm more familiar with Tranformers: Prime and by far, I've only played War for Cybertron.)
Don't sweat it. My guy wasn't involved in the direct events of either game. Just giving an idea of the version he fits into.

Ah, alright! Thank you so much. Okay, so Aligned, we can try when they are on Earth?
Certainly. As long as the human characters they interact with aren't annoying kids or teenagers. Before we do that though, might I have just a little help with my guy? It's not anything huge, just having trouble deciding an alt mode.

Certainly. As long as the human characters they interact with aren't annoying kids or teenagers. Before we do that though, might I have just a little help with my guy? It's not anything huge, just having trouble deciding an alt mode.
Well, the three kids are 12 3/4, 15, and 16. One of them is a little annoying, one of them, the oldest, is awkward, and the other, the youngest, is a tech genius who can hack.
And of course, does your OC fly or drive?

Well, the three kids are 12 3/4, 15, and 16. One of them is a little annoying, one of them, the oldest, is awkward, and the other, the youngest, is a tech genius who can hack.
And of course, does your OC fly or drive?

Guess it wouldn't be Transformers without them.

Well that's kind of why I asked. See, my guy undergoes a full on transition on Cybertron. Starting with an alt mode of a truck (like an armored truck, not Optimus sized truck) but I thought he could then adopt a flying alt mode to mark his development. Thing is, I'm not sure what that should be. I was thinking a helicopter since his whole thing is swordplay and his primary mode goes from generic guard to Samurai upon transitioning. So blades, helicopter, that kind of thing. On the other hand, I was thinking it could be cool if he actually gets a beast mode rather than a vehicle form. What do you think?

Guess it wouldn't be Transformers without them.

Well that's kind of why I asked. See, my guy undergoes a full on transition on Cybertron. Starting with an alt mode of a truck (like an armored truck, not Optimus sized truck) but I thought he could then adopt a flying alt mode to mark his development. Thing is, I'm not sure what that should be. I was thinking a helicopter since his whole thing is swordplay and his primary mode goes from generic guard to Samurai upon transitioning. So blades, helicopter, that kind of thing. On the other hand, I was thinking it could be cool if he actually gets a beast mode rather than a vehicle form. What do you think?

In my opinion, if he uses swords, then maybe stick with changing from truck to helicopter. And, quick question, by beast mode, do you mean Predacon beast mode or like the Maximals?

I'm not sure if there is anyone out there who knows the Transformers here but I will give it a shot anyways.

Requirements:
- Knowledge of Transformers: Prime (2010-2013) or IDW Publishing the Transformers Comics
-Please do not fight with me about the true allegiance of Autobots and Decepticons. The definition of the two sides are completely different in the two universes (aka Aligned and IDW G1. IDW is a lot more complicated with the Autobots and Decepticons, and I like it)
-Accepts both OCs and Canon characters. We can discuss which ones to be if you want to be one in addition to the character you are roleplaying as.

Requirements:
*RAISED HAND SCREAMING "PICK ME"*
I've been very much dying for a transformers rp. Huge fan of tfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back