• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anyone want a partner?

Lady Midnight

Ultimate Pun Queen
Hey guys. I'm looking for a rp partner (or partners). I don't have much requirements, but I do ask that they try to post multiple times a day. That being said, here are some things that you should know about me as an rper:

- I enjoy shippings, but I also enjoy the build up to the ship and the development.

- Our characters don't have to end up together, but I will mention that they are cute.

- I am willing to rp MxM, MxF, FxF, etc. but I have only done MxF and I was usually the Female.

- I tend to have a few grammatical errors here and there. I'm open to improvement and correction if it makes me a better partner and rper

- I can do casual and paragraph rps. I also write stories so I like describing everything as if it was in a book for the reader to imagine.

- I'm 24. If it weirds you out roleplaying with someone at this age, then I'd rather be upfront about it. If it doesn't, then feel free to comment

- I'm really into Fantasy, but I can broaden my horizons.

I'm usually open to plots, but here are some that I take much interest in:

Human x Human (this might not have been needed, but hey. Just in case)

Human x Demon

Demon x Angel

Demon x Arcangel

Prince x Princess (Arranged Marriage)

Royalty x Servant/Peasant

Vampire x Werewolf

Vampire/Werewolf x Human

I am into fandom RPs as well. I can't list all of them off the top of my head but here are a few off the bat:

- YuGiOh

- DanganRonpa

- Irregular at Magic High School

- Sailor Moon

- Gravity Falls

- One Punch Man

- Bleach (This was the fandom that got me into rping, so it's a bit sentimental for me)

If this interests you, please feel free to comment. I look forward to talking to you guys!

Alrighty then! Also I saw another post of yours on another thread and I'd be willing to do darker themes as well. Which one did you want to do? We can brainstorm from there

Yep. I will admit that I don't have a plot for OPM but I'd be willing to brainstorm. And woo boy so many responses! :D Great!

DaniBot said:
Yep. I will admit that I don't have a plot for OPM but I'd be willing to brainstorm. And woo boy so many responses! :D Great!
Cool can we discus in a PM? ^^

DaniBot said:
Alrighty then! Also I saw another post of yours on another thread and I'd be willing to do darker themes as well. Which one did you want to do? We can brainstorm from there
We could mix and match and do a demon x human plus maybe hostage so its darker?

(gtg now so i'll check my messages tomorrow np i'll send then)

Last edited by a moderator:
DaniBot said:
Hey guys. I'm looking for a rp partner (or partners). I don't have much requirements, but I do ask that they try to post multiple times a day. That being said, here are some things that you should know about me as an rper:
- I enjoy shippings, but I also enjoy the build up to the ship and the development.

- Our characters don't have to end up together, but I will mention that they are cute.

- I am willing to rp MxM, MxF, FxF, etc. but I have only done MxF and I was usually the Female.

- I tend to have a few grammatical errors here and there. I'm open to improvement and correction if it makes me a better partner and rper

- I can do casual and paragraph rps. I also write stories so I like describing everything as if it was in a book for the reader to imagine.

- I'm 24. If it weirds you out roleplaying with someone at this age, then I'd rather be upfront about it. If it doesn't, then feel free to comment

- I'm really into Fantasy, but I can broaden my horizons.

I'm usually open to plots, but here are some that I take much interest in:

Human x Human (this might not have been needed, but hey. Just in case)

Human x Demon

Demon x Angel

Demon x Arcangel

Prince x Princess (Arranged Marriage)

Royalty x Servant/Peasant

Vampire x Werewolf

Vampire/Werewolf x Human

I am into fandom RPs as well. I can't list all of them off the top of my head but here are a few off the bat:

- YuGiOh

- DanganRonpa

- Irregular at Magic High School

- Sailor Moon

- Gravity Falls

- One Punch Man

- Bleach (This was the fandom that got me into rping, so it's a bit sentimental for me)

If this interests you, please feel free to comment. I look forward to talking to you guys!
I'd love to do Gravity Falls, though I don't have a plot of any kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back