• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone up for a dbz?

Katt

The crazy bitch you all love
So..I've been in the mood to do a dragonball-dragonball gt kinda like rp, i guess it'd be after gt and all maybe, I still can't decide, that's where I'd need some help, also I'd need help with a basic plot..so this is definitely a work in progress, but I'd really love some help

Love....is over rated

felixvoidwalker said:
i would prefer dbz original only where in first ep gohan is kidnapped.
So like it starts off with that first episode of Gohan being kidnapped, then it's basically our own image from there on out?

Love....is over rated

Well I have to make a cs before I can start anything okay.

Love....is over rated

chris1234 said:
same here

maybe a new saiyan comes to earth (my character) and he looks for someone to fight and kill
Maybe...just maybe..I'm actually going to limit the number of saiyans, but there can be humans like the Z fighters who control ki and such. Mkay?

Love....is over rated

I would love to join. Question: could I be Beerus, or would that not work for the story? I could make my own character if necessary though.

Soon. I've had a busy couple of days and I have school tomorrow.

Love....is over rated

I'll have the link up in a moment guys sorry for the wait..

Love....is over rated

https://www.rpnation.com/index.php?threads/75813/ Here it is guys. The link to the rp itself.

Love....is over rated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back