• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone up for a BakuDeku, TodoDeku, or ShinDeku rp?

Pika the Joker

If anyone is up roleplaying BakuDeku(KatsuDeku), TodoDeku, and ShinDeku, PM me. I prefer playing Midoriya Izuku. I have a few ideas like:

Villain! Deku
Nurse!Deku

I am also up for Omegaverse if anyone wants to do that.

if you're still interested, we can roleplay nurse!deku and doctor!todoroki. i can't pm as of right now so if you're interested, i'd appreciate it if you sent me a PM.

aha i originally thought you were the original poster, but sure! send me a pm and we can talk it over if you'd like.

Hello!

I can see that this thread is a few months old, but if you're still interested, I prefer playing Todoroki! Maybe we could work something out.

✌ Oh, and I can't send a PM yet, I'm still too new lol.

if you're still interested, we can roleplay nurse!deku and doctor!todoroki. i can't pm as of right now so if you're interested, i'd appreciate it if you sent me a PM.
Hey! I’m sorta new to the site but I saw your post and was wondering if you were still looking for a Todoroki to rp with? I haven’t been in the fandom long but I’m open to just about any scenario!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back