• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anyone out there ?

BDark

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
First and foremost, I want you to note a few things, then you can proceed.

• I myself play as male. I can do MxF, but MxM is far much more preferred.
  • Grammar, spelling, and punctuation. The holy trinity. Keep them in mind. Always.
  • Stick to the site rules.
  • I don't do PM roleplays.
  • Be as active as possible. One post or more per day is more than perfect. One post per three days is acceptable. One post per 4 or 4+ days is not.
  • I don't do realistic shit. I'm horrible at it and don't enjoy it.
  • NSFW scenes ? Sure, just go behind the curtain (fade to black).
  • If it goes well, I might ask you if I could turn it into a Wattpad project. You can say yes or no. Credit will be given.
  • MxM is highly preferred.
  • Please try to keep any romantically involved characters between 19 and 35. Twenties and early thirties preferred. Minimum age is 15. Maximum age is 35. Non-romantically involved characters can be anything.
  • No creepy dolls.
  • I am not forcing you, so if you have, or want, to leave, then go ahead. But make sure to notify me first.
  • hAVE FUN.

Fall of Demons - A world where humans and demons co-exist. A mysterious murder happens, and three innocents are blamed. Characters work to prove them innocent and find the true murderer, with a twist or two along the way perhaps. Romantic (?) (MxM preferred)

T I M E - Using a time machine, the inventor gets himself stuck in a different era. The future perhaps, or the past, or an alternate world altogether. He has to learn to live in this world, for the machine was mysteriously lost and could not be found. Romantic (?) (MxM preferred)

I'm outta ideas... fOR NOW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Certainly ! I'll just slap in a few plots to start from in the OP. I will notify you when done.

yEs

W is for

what

the actualy

frookamidoingicanswearrightnowbecausemyauntsbehindmeandimfeelinguncomfortabletbhbutinormallyswearlikeanirishsailorbutnotirlwhereimacleanangelintheclosetbecausehomosexualitiyisliterallyillegalwhereiamalsoeveryoneiknow(not really)ishomophobibc...most at least.

Why the hell did I type like that ?

Probably so your aunt couldn't read it. Also I'm sorry to hear about you being forced (for lack of a better term) to stay in the closet

I'm currently in the house where my two aunts (dad side) are. One is a really nice lady, the other doesn't even live here but she now does, and most likely will for, say, a year or two, meaning that visiting my gran won't be enjoyable anymore. We've got a lot of arguments among ourselves currently (cough), and when I say 'arguments' I mean political arguments. I don't even like politics, but I stand with a group and she stands with another. The one my aunt stands with is the one most people would call 'extremists' or 'terrorists'. But let us ignore that. She's currently not in the room. I'll be going to my other gran soon; she's not far from here. I'll be much more comfortable there. Mainly because I just started a flamewar on Facebook by attacking extremists. If you support religious extremists, then you're more than certainly against homosexuality. But let us not talk about that now. How are you doing ? Do you like reptiles ? Trees ?

Hello I'm interested in starting something with you ^^ I do have some vague ideas myself but I was thinking that we could build something up together?

Ophirius said:
Hello I'm interested in starting something with you ^^ I do have some vague ideas myself but I was thinking that we could build something up together?
More than gladly !!

[QUOTE="Dapper Charmer]I am doing alright. Reptiles are pretty cool. And trees are alright. Those are some random questions

[/QUOTE]
Reptiles are too cute, god damn it. I also seem to love trees for some reason.

[QUOTE="Dapper Charmer]The era of early hollywood so 60s

[/QUOTE]
Alright.

Aye, I am.

You could pick one of the choices from above or suggest something completely new. I'm fine with everything, but nothing realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back