• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anyone interested in any of these?

SunshineStark

So I'm in the mood to RP oen (or more possibly) of the following

Harry Potter

Supernatural

Percy Jackson

Fairy Tail

Fullmetal Alchemist

The Avengers

Arrow

Agent of Shield

Merlin (BBC)

I'm more comfortable with females so I'd prefer to either do one female to one male OR we could each RP multiples in which case I'm fine RPing a male in adition to my female

I'm cool with doing a mixture of OCs and Canons, just canons, or just OCs. I'm also okay with MxM or FxF but I prefer FxM

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ember Spark]S-Supernatural? :3
Would you play male or female for a MxF?

[/QUOTE]
I can yeah. If that's the case though I'd prefer to have two sets of characters going - each of us rping a male and female. If not im flexible though

NarcissistTonyS said:
Hey, I would be interested in doing an Avengers RP with you. :)
Cool beans! (god im lame) love the picture and your name btw! PM me if you wanna talk more

[QUOTE="Ember Spark]I have to go to bed. Gotta bet up early for work. I'll pm you tomorrow if you're still up for a SPN rp

[/QUOTE]
Okay! PM me when you can (i would PM you but I'm a newbie and I gotta wait 24 hours and all that jazz)

Merlin. <3

I was watching that on Netflix. If you'd like to do that then I'd be up for it. I usually do MxM, but I see you prefer MxF so we can do that. :) What are your favorite pairings for the show?

[QUOTE="Ishralea Liane]Merlin. <3
I was watching that on Netflix. If you'd like to do that then I'd be up for it. I usually do MxM, but I see you prefer MxF so we can do that. :) What are your favorite pairings for the show?

[/QUOTE]
With Merlin I normally RP Arthur in a MerlinxArthur pairing. That's my main ship. I dont think anyone else really has a good love interest but if we wanted to make OCs to be paired with some of the knights that would be good too.

Cool cool! the issue is both of us are currently new members so i dont think either of us can send a PM to each other yet... I'll hit 24 hours soon though!

Heya! I just joined the site, but I'm trying to find partners. Would you wanna do an AoS RP with me? Let me know! ^^

AnAsset said:
Heya! I just joined the site, but I'm trying to find partners. Would you wanna do an AoS RP with me? Let me know! ^^
Agents of Shield? yeah totally! let me try to figure out how to pm so i can pm you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back