anybody wanna do a Love-Triangle Rp?

Not sure.. How about childhood friends or something like that? (Though it may be kinda cliche v.v)

Or about someone new arriving into a town or a school.

Or.. Like medieval times! I once was on this rp about a mistress/lord and the love triangle between her/him, the servant and the fiancé/fiancee! =D

Yeah.. I'm not good at coming up with ideas >< Anyway I'm fine with whichever plot any of you want ^^

Hmm well I think that may depend on what would the three of us would want to do as? Then we can negotiate it, depending on the preferences? xD

If we decided to do the medieval idea- well first of all, are we using that idea? I thought it sounded cool, but either way is fine with me. If we decided to use the medieval idea, I'd probably want to be the higher classed person (the lord/mistress or prince/princess) but I can rp as any of the characters or either gender.

Well for me I'm actually cool with any idea we choose to go with and with any character there would be to it. As of the gender part, I usually rp as a female, but I'm fine with any the story demands ^^ If it is the medieval one I'm more biased towards the servant one but then again I would be okay with any of the other two :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back