Any SSB4 players here?

Karuga

I'm really feeling it
Smash bros is a fun game, but especially with other people so you can talk about it and play together. If we get enough people, maybe we can make a little group and play online

Right here. Always, always down for some 1v1. Group is fine too though. NNID is Wavedash if anyone is up for a few. Just send a PM my way.

Truthblade said:
Am I.... I'm in a smash tournament right now (and currently in the losers bracket).
All it takes is that one guy with the weird play style you can't quite read, haha. Happens to the best of us.

My personal weakness is little macs who spam smash attacks, especially on the ledge.

If I'm playing cloud and I get off the stage... I'm dead, they just d-smash and I can't recover because he doesn't ledge-snap.

I main two F tiers so anyone who has a decent understanding of footsies has a strong advantage against me. Ended up getting my Lucas wrecked by a particularly clever Lucario a couple nights ago. Luckily playing more uncommon characters does carry the advantage of people not always knowing your tricks as opposed to fighting yet another Falcon who thinks you'll fall for the taunt into dash grab at the start of a round. Gets boring after a bit when they all follow the same pattern.

Ah, yes, the for glory combo for falcon. And if they land the grab, they try to go for a nair combo and always miss.

I'd 1v1 you if you want, got my Wii right next to me

Right on, I'm down. Got mine here as well, though I'll be switching input and won't be able to reply here once we start. Same monitor for PC and Wii U.

Nope. Gamepad posting takes up the system since Nintendo doesn't understand how to make a good OS for their consoles and my phone is falling apart. Finally got the thing to charge, not touchin' it for now.

Aaaaand accepted. Lobby up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Screw this I'm sticking to for glory

...Where I still lose

I have a problem with knowing what the other person is going to do, but not being able to do anything about it.

"Oh, he's gonna up-air. Lemme just- I got hit.... He's gonna dash attack, lemme just shield that. Ok, I blocked it, now I shield gr- WTF he grabbed me first?"

Wish I could but I'm more or less stuck at work/classes for the next 48 hours once I get up. Boss in particular is being unreasonable, but leaving and transitioning into a new job soon enough anyway...

Gotta get some writing done for a 1x1 I'm eager to start. If you see me online then feel free to poke me, but actually don't have a lot of time this weekend despite initially believing I would. > :/

Well, scratch everything I said yesterday. Free for the foreseeable future so down for matches whenever.

Have Smash on both systems but really would rather play on Wii U. Connection quality is better and GCN controller is much more comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back