TV & Film Any Power Rangers Fans?

I used to watch the original stuff back when I was in grade school in 1993, though everyone did back then lol. Though this past summer when I was babysitting my cousin, he would watch the show on Netflix and force me to watch with him.

I stopped after Mystic Force. Out of every single Ranger following Mystic Force, there is only one Ranger that I like.

By the way, is that a yes or no?

The one I watched with my cousin was RPM, it was surprisingly well acted and the writing was good. To your question, yes.

Yes, but only when it's superior Japanese counterpart -- Super Sentai -- isn't involved. I could feel each season going downhill since Disney took over. Time Force is one of the best Saban-era/Disney-era seasons ever made. So mature for its time with concepts like friendship, love, betrayal, revenge, and how time connects everyone. I feel like watching it a second time!

I'm not a weeaboo, so I won't go too hard. But after seeing some SS, it seems like the better production. So yes, I am a fan of PR as I watched it all the time. Favourite seasons are Time Force, Dino Thunder, SPD, Mystic Force, Operation Overdrive, and RPM. PR Samurai was lackluster, and MegaForce/SuperMegaForce is horrible. Nick really diluted it too much if you ask me.

I used to love it as a kid. Then I figured out it was Japanese in origin and I started watching that. Personally, I like Super Sentai better now than PR. But I haven't really watched either lately.

If I watch it, I'll have to do it online though. It's still on TV here, I think, but... It's early in the morning. And... worst of all... they DUBBED it. And the Dutch voices are just horrible if you'd ask me.

My favorite seasons are:

For PR: Time Force, Wild Force, and Mystic Force (Opertion Overdrive makes a close second here. It was hilarious at some points)

For SS: Timeranger (Time Force), Magiranger (Mystic Force) and my absolute number one is Gokaiger (SuperMegaForce)

I refuse to watch SuperMegaForce after having seen a few clips. I know the original, and I know Goseiger (MegaForce) and I think they absolutely butchered the whole storyline for both seasons by mashing them together like that.

Also, since I saw timeforce mentioned above to...

*clears throat*

"Raaacing to anooother time. Chroooonomoooorphers all align..."

*doesn't know the rest of the text except for "TIME FORCE! TIME FORCE!"*

Last edited by a moderator:
I started with Mighty Morphin power rangers I followed up to galaxy than lost track I have most of the series downloaded in one of my hard drives up to RPM but I discovered Super Sentai around Gekirangers (jungle fury for PR I think) and although I find japanese humor kind of dull I like the it better. My favorite ones were shinkengers and gokaigers so far with a close gekirangers. My all time favorite Pr was first season half of second season (until cast change) and Zeo after Jason got Gold. I also like Operation Overdrive (mainly because of twist on red ranger and the get back old rangers episode) and Galaxy however as episode base I like Wild Force 'Forever Red' :P

theeeeeeeey got a power and a force you never seen before

theeeeeeeey got the abbility to morph and even up the score

noooo one, will ever take em diwn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back