Any Other Ponies Out There? [Inactive]

Ph3nominal

Ph3nominal submitted a new role play:

Any Other Ponies Out There? - Nothing special... Just a RP to start me off.

I'm not really looking for anything specific... I would just like to do a quick 1x1 RP. I would prefer it if you were a girl (mare), but I don't really mind. If you decide to join me, we'll figure out an RP then.
Read more about this role play... 
Did I do this right? 
Alright... Still not used to the site completely, but hopefully this works out. 
Anybody there?

My newest character, SugarCube. She has violet hair, very long along with a white body. Her cutie mark is a sugar cube pyramid. She has a craving for sweats and is fairly friendly

xMysticWonderx said:
My newest character, SugarCube. She has violet hair, very long along with a white body. Her cutie mark is a sugar cube pyramid. She has a craving for sweats and is fairly friendly
Wow... Drake has a thing for purple. And she has purple hair? He's gonna like this~ x3

xMysticWonderx said:
X33 a purplish violet, like a dark purple, but not that dark of purple.
Drake is going to like her~ xD

Anyway... What should the plot be? 
Wait... I gtg real quick... I'll brb!

Hmm, I'm going to think Drake is your character correct?

I have a smal plot. Drake lived up in Equestria, and had lived there his whole life. One day, he moves to Ponyville, and has no idea what the small town even is. SugarCube notices the lost pony, and helps him get around his surrounding, something like that 
Alrighty!

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back