• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Any more RP buddies? (1x1) Fantasy/Romance, Fandom? (Females prefered)

Sakuto

Hii Sakuto again~

As stated before im looking for many canidates to roleplay with~

Fandoms:

• DBZ
  • Fairy Tail
  • Soul Eater
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Naruto
  • Pokemon

Fantasy:

I Do lots of fantasy Roleplays as well (Romance being my main mix). Weither its between Vampires, humans, nekos, Dragons. ETC you name It Ive proabably done it before (I have roleplayed for almost a Decade (being almost 20 now).

Writing length doesnt matter as long as its not too short (unless your expeariencing writers block because I know we all go through thoses). I hope to hear from you soon ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh! this sounds interesting! I can do fantasy and Pokemon, and maybe even Legend of Zelda!

For fantasy, I have at least 3 characters to use! 2 of them being magicians, and 1 of them being a golem.

Hiya! I would love to RP with you, Fantasy being one of my favorites to RP about! :) You can PM if interested.

I'm curious to see what you have for Legend of Zelda. And also whether you're okay with FxF.

No? Nothing? Should I PM you? Were you so offended by my post that you just completely ignored it</teasing>? I'm still interested if you're okay with what I said above. PM me about it if you are ( :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back