• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Any interest in a Young Justice RP?

RingSlinger

Hey guys,

I'm new here. I'd love to do a casual/detailed Young Justice RP. The RP I'd want would have homebrew characters, rather than actual characters from the show, although I'd be open to it if there were a character from the show you REALLY wanted to play. I'd want this to focus on "Gamma Team," a few years after the events of the show, as the "sidekick teams" have become successful enough to warrant multiple branches.

[QUOTE="Posion Harley]I'd love to do a Young Justice RP, if you're still interested?

[/QUOTE]
I don't think RingSlinger will get back to you, since he was last seen on December 1, 2015 :P But, if you want, did you wanna do a 1-on-1 Young Justice RP? :)

Greekgeek1213 said:
I don't think RingSlinger will get back to you, since he was last seen on December 1, 2015 :P But, if you want, did you wanna do a 1-on-1 Young Justice RP? :)
Greekgeek1213 said:
Okay, I'm new to this website, so I don't really know how it all works, but I am still up for it, definitely.

[QUOTE="Posion Harley]Okay, I'm new to this website, so I don't really know how it all works, but I am still up for it, definitely.

[/QUOTE]
Cool :) I'll PM you, then :)

Brighteous Fury] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30200-greekgeek1213/ said:
@Greekgeek1213[/URL] I'm interested too, if you wanted another person :)
[QUOTE="Posion Harley]Okay, I'm new to this website, so I don't really know how it all works, but I am still up for it, definitely.

[/QUOTE]
Actually, I kinda thought Young Justice was another name for the Teen Titans (I know, I know, I'm just caught up with all of the superhero stuff, since I just recently got into it) But, if you guys like the Teen Titans (If there's trouble, you know who to call.... TEEN TITANS!), then let me know :)

Brighteous Fury] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30200-greekgeek1213/ said:
@Greekgeek1213[/URL] Young Justice kind of is a different version of Teen Titans. I love them both, I am a huge DC nerd :P
Yeah, I searched it up after I found that out. My friend told me they were the same thing, so I. Just assumed :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back