• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Another Story...

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Wait. They have to be cannon? Well, never mind, then. I'm not a big fan of rping with cannon characters. I prefer to make OC's for a story rather than rp with already established characters, because I feel like I will butcher the cannon characters. Sorry, but I'm out.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, ok. Sorry about that. Good luck out there!

[QUOTE="Ella Marie Black]Does anyone know Twilight or Power Rangers so I'm not alone in the fandoms?

[/QUOTE]
I know Twilight!

[QUOTE="Ella Marie Black]Okay Divergent, Hunger Games?

[/QUOTE]
I know both!

[QUOTE="Ella Marie Black]Maze runner? Mortal Instruments??

[/QUOTE]
I know Maze Runner!

Barbas said:
Anyone familiar with Spellsinger?
No...

I can't decide Bella, Alice, Nessie, Tris, Katniss, or the girl in Maze runner I forgot her name

If I had a say in it, I'd say Katniss, but only because I know Hunger Games better than most of the other stuff suggested here ( :P )

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_natmi7RMEN1r9foe8o1_500.gif

Lord Beerus/Bills

-Dragon Ball-

Beerus is the God of destruction within the seventh universe and, as such, his occupation is to maintain balance by destroying planets. Beerus is a thin, purple cat-like humanoid, with large pointed ears, similar to Cornish Rex and sphynx cats. He dons black, blue, and gold Egyptian-looking attire. Beerus is powerful, yet playful too (like most cats). His similarities to cat-like behavior also display in his love for long sleep sessions, and in the methods he grooms himself. Similarly to many cats, he likes to display dominance, and will claim whatever he desires to have without much consideration for how it will affect others. He is also a gourmet, and his planet (its only right a god has his own planet) is stocked with fish and other sorts of food. While he is a fearsome god, his cat-like gestures and his variety of facial expressions separate him from what most would think a powerful god is.

However, Beerus is hotheaded and somewhat selfish, and can become easily angered over trivial matters, such as being beaten in a game of Hide-and-Seek, being served greasy food, or being denied pudding. He is also confident in his superior power. Despite his extreme power and role as God of Destruction, Beerus is surprisingly well-mannered and polite, and can be quite sociable and friendly when in a good mood. Beerus doesn't like it when he doesn't get the respect he deserves as a god. Beerus sometimes notes that sometimes he would simply destroy because they "seem like a evil guy". It is unknown how old Beerus is however it is thought that he is as old as time itself.

hO283Xl.gif

Beerus is easily able to destroy planets, he once tapped his nail and half of the planet was completely destroyed. He also destroyed a planet completely by letting a tiny bit of energy drop from his finger onto its surface. He is a master of martial arts a god (haha) some might even go as far as to say. He is strong enough to disable people who would call them selves master of martial arts just with chop sticks. It is stated by the Supreme Kais (God King of the Worlds basically a god over a certain area while Beerus is a god of the whole seventh universe) state that Beerus has enough power to destroy the entire universe if he was provoked enough - and it is expected that at full power, Beerus would destroy the entire universe. It is also stated by a Kai (A god over the area that a supreme Kai rules) that Beerus is strong enough to destroy absolutely everything there is in the universe, as he's at a level "far beyond strong".

Beerus is shown to also have immense speed, able to go from his temple to another planet located in another star system or galaxy in less than two minutes.

4668240-2168294961-134.g.gif

Out of the many gods in the universe (The Dragon ball universe), Beerus is the most feared. He is feared even by the Kais and the Supreme Kais. As a God of Destruction, he is tasked with maintaining balance in the universe. Beerus is the Destroyer God of the Seventh Universe, and his administrative zone includes planet Earth. He slumbers for several years to several decades straight, and he destroys planets in his administrative zone during the few years when he is awake. This is because destruction is required in order to create new planets, but he does not act on the Supreme Kais' orders; the Destroyer destroys according to his own judgment. Also, because he is quite capricious, Beerus destroys even important planets without a second thought. When he finds it bothersome, he lets someone else act as an agent of destruction. While he is awake, tense days for the Supreme Kais continue, as nobody knows how many planets will be sacrificed.

tumblr_n2gmz741Ei1sramnco1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ella Marie Black]I can't decide Bella, Alice, Nessie, Tris, Katniss, or the girl in Maze runner I forgot her name

[/QUOTE]
I say Katniss! Katniss is pretty awesome! Also, I really want her to meet Thalia...

NekoChanBo said:

Lord Beerus/Bills

-Dragon Ball-

Beerus is the he is the Destroyer within the seventh universe and, as such, his occupation is to maintain balance by destroying planets. Beerus is a thin, purple cat-like humanoid, with large pointed ears, similar to Cornish Rex and sphynx cats. He dons black, blue, and gold Egyptian-looking attire. Beerus is powerful, yet playful too (like most cats). His similarities to cat-like behavior also display in his love for long sleep sessions, and in the methods he grooms himself. Similarly to many cats, he likes to display dominance, and will claim whatever he desires to have without much consideration for how it will affect others. He is also a gourmet, and his planet (its only right a god has his own planet) is stocked with fish and other sorts of food. While he is a fearsome god, his cat-like gestures and his variety of facial expressions separate him from what most would think a powerful god is.

However, Beerus is hotheaded and somewhat selfish, and can become easily angered over trivial matters, such as being beaten in a game of Hide-and-Seek, being served greasy food, or being denied pudding. He is also confident in his superior power. Despite his extreme power and role as God of Destruction, Beerus is surprisingly well-mannered and polite, and can be quite sociable and friendly when in a good mood. Beerus doesn't like it when he doesn't get the respect he deserves as a god. Beerus sometimes notes that sometimes he would simply destroy because they "seem like a evil guy". It is unknown how old Beerus is however it is thought that he is as old as time itself.

hO283Xl.gif

Beerus is easily able to destroy planets, he once tapped his nail and half of the planet was completely destroyed. He also destroyed a planet completely by letting a tiny bit of energy drop from his finger onto its surface. He is a master of martial arts a god (haha) some might even go as far as to say. He is strong enough to disable people who would call them selves master of martial arts just with chop sticks. It is stated by the Supreme Kais (God King of the Worlds basically a god over a certain area while Beerus is a god of the whole seventh universe) state that Beerus has enough power to destroy the entire universe if he was provoked enough - and it is expected that at full power, Beerus would destroy the entire universe. It is also stated by a Kai (A god over the area that a supreme Kai rules) that Beerus is strong enough to destroy absolutely everything there is in the universe, as he's at a level "far beyond strong".

Beerus is shown to also have immense speed, able to go from his temple to another planet located in another star system or galaxy in less than two minutes.

Out of the many gods in the universe (The Dragon ball universe), Beerus is the most feared. He is feared even by the Kais and the Supreme Kais. As a God of Destruction, he is tasked with maintaining balance in the universe. Beerus is the Destroyer God of the Seventh Universe, and his administrative zone includes planet Earth. He slumbers for several years to several decades straight, and he destroys planets in his administrative zone during the few years when he is awake. This is because destruction is required in order to create new planets, but he does not act on the Supreme Kais' orders; the Destroyer destroys according to his own judgment. Also, because he is quite capricious, Beerus destroys even important planets without a second thought. When he finds it bothersome, he lets someone else act as an agent of destruction. While he is awake, tense days for the Supreme Kais continue, as nobody knows how many planets will be sacrificed.

Looks good!

NekoChanBo said:

Lord Beerus/Bills

-Dragon Ball-

Beerus is the he is the Destroyer within the seventh universe and, as such, his occupation is to maintain balance by destroying planets. Beerus is a thin, purple cat-like humanoid, with large pointed ears, similar to Cornish Rex and sphynx cats. He dons black, blue, and gold Egyptian-looking attire. Beerus is powerful, yet playful too (like most cats). His similarities to cat-like behavior also display in his love for long sleep sessions, and in the methods he grooms himself. Similarly to many cats, he likes to display dominance, and will claim whatever he desires to have without much consideration for how it will affect others. He is also a gourmet, and his planet (its only right a god has his own planet) is stocked with fish and other sorts of food. While he is a fearsome god, his cat-like gestures and his variety of facial expressions separate him from what most would think a powerful god is.

hO283Xl.gif

Man, with all of these super-powerful characters, I feel completely outmatched now by picking Kyouko T.T

You know, perhaps this should just be called the meeting of OP people... everyone is so OP...

amybri18 said:
I say Katniss! Katniss is pretty awesome! Also, I really want her to meet Thalia...
Looks good!
Alright.... Should this be before or after Mockingjay?

[QUOTE="Ella Marie Black]Alright.... Should this be before or after Mockingjay?

[/QUOTE]
before the epilogue of mockingjay!

amybri18 said:
You know, perhaps this should just be called the meeting of OP people... everyone is so OP...
I wonder what would happen if Saitama (@Bills352) and Beerus got into a fight? (>BD)

[QUOTE="Ella Marie Black]Alright.... Should this be before or after Mockingjay?

[/QUOTE]
Whatever pleases you ( :) ) I haven't read any of the books, just seen the movies, so I pretty much know nothing about the second half of Mockingjay or after it. Just do whatever.

LegoLad659 said:
I wonder what would happen if Saitama (@Bills352) and Beerus got into a fight? (>BD)
Oh dear... I so want that to happen! We need that to happen!

NekoChanBo said:
i would win because...erm...I'm a cat!...I mean i'm not a cat!
Well, I dunno... Saitama's an uber-powerful superhero capable of destroying pretty much anything with a single punch, and Beerus is pretty much the same thing in god-form ( :P )

amybri18 said:
Oh dear... I so want that to happen! We need that to happen!
It does! xD Of course, the universe would probably explode - Or implode, one of the two - from their sheer force combined.

LegoLad659 said:
Well, I dunno... Saitama's an uber-powerful superhero capable of destroying pretty much anything with a single punch, and Beerus is pretty much the same thing in god-form ( :P )
It does! xD Of course, the universe would probably explode - Or implode, one of the two - from their sheer force combined.
That is true... Maybe it isn't such a good idea then xD

NekoChanBo said:
Well I think its about time to get working on a opening post for the cat god himself!
just randomly fall through the sky. and land on someone! if you choose this, land on someone who won't die. which makes it.. anyone except maybe kyouko, as i dont know her fandom.

or just go with whatever you're going with already.

Amerikia1126 said:
just randomly fall through the sky. and land on someone! if you choose this, land on someone who won't die. which makes it.. anyone except maybe kyouko, as i dont know her fandom.
or just go with whatever you're going with already.
That was basically my plan anyhow!

Amerikia1126 said:
anyone except maybe kyouko, as i dont know her fandom.
As long as nothing destroys her Soul Gem, she should be fine. Though considering her Soul Gem is either in her hand or on her finger right now... Yeah, Kyouko might not be the best of ideas.

NekoChanBo said:
That was basically my plan anyhow!
LegoLad659 said:
As long as nothing destroys her Soul Gem, she should be fine. Though considering her Soul Gem is either in her hand or on her finger right now... Yeah, Kyouko might not be the best of ideas.
in that case.... land on kyouko!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back