Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

The Mad Queen

Memento Mori. Unus Anus
Seeings as how my last RP idea thread ended in a tie (The One Thousand Year Reich and Deliver Us) and I only really had time to do one at a time writers block hit me. Until a few days ago, at least.

I've had one or two similar ideas like this in the past. One was an RP and the other was a short story. Its a "game of death" setting (The Running Man, Battle Royale, The Hunger Games) where the players fight each other as well as NPCs at an unknown location, run by an individual known simply as "The Chessplayer" who introduces "surprises" to the game that range from the undead to battle-tanks.

Players have the option to fight each other and go along with the Chessplayer's games, or refuse to fight and face whatever the Chessplayer decides to throw at them. Multiple characters are allowed and the island is filled with hidden weapons and equipment from any fictional universe (nothing you could use to leave though, the Chessplayer would not allow it). You start off with standard weapons and equipment though.

Characters have little to no idea where they are, with no directions to guide them around the island (at first). The Chessplayer has left surprises and at first players would likely be dealing with them before meeting each other (as most characters start off in different locations). Players would of course, know the island as I'd post locations but the characters would be clueless.

Another idea I had for this was that characters could be based on players (obviously they don't have to, but its just an idea) with the usernames as aliases or something. That's at least what I did when I last made an RP based around this concept.

For those that are interested, I'm working on the RP as I type this. Expect it to be up in around eight or nine days. If there is a slight delay, I'll post about it here but as my exams are over, I have a lot more spare time so there shouldn't be any delays.

I'm sorry but there's going to be a delay of one or two days. It should be up at some point this weekend at least.

Guys, the RP has been up for weeks now. I only put a lot of work into the RP because I thought you were interested.

If that's the case then I think I'll PM others who said they may be interested. There are a lot of RPs on this site and its easy for one to go unnoticed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back