Another Newbie Has Arrived

nonametobefound

Bippity boppity, your soul is now my property.
Hi everyone,

As I stated in the title of my post, I'm just trying to start out here; this place seems like an amazing community and I'd thought I join it. I'm just here to expand the universes you might create. Thanks to anyone who took the time to see this.

Love,
Lyra

Hello again,

I'm just trying to get my 10 posts in, but I'm not going to repeat myself in a cheap fashion to do so. This will be a proper introduction.

Lyra

Hi,

Thank you T Tove ! I will definitely check those out. I like that for now, I'm called a Lurker; it's fitting, because that's all I used to do on these kinds of platforms. Just wait and find a roleplay that I knew I could build off of. To me, it's not quite the genre that is eye catching, but the different kinds of characters or plot movements that I could create that draw me into an RP. I'm so excited to be apart of this site. I just need to learn the hang of it.

Lyra

Hello,

Maybe I should branch out and post in other places. I don't want to create a monument to my non-existent narcissism. Off I wander into the great wide world that this place is. Wish me luck!

Love,
Lyra

Hey Lyra, welcome! I'm also a new-joiner trying to get my 10 posts in while also exploring the site and meeting people. See you around!

I just wanted to update here (plus I gotta get those ten posts in),

I just wrote and submitted my first character sheet. Fingers crossed! I'm also up for other RP's too, so just let me know if you'd like to recruit me.

Love,
Lyra

Hi everyone,

As I stated in the title of my post, I'm just trying to start out here; this place seems like an amazing community and I'd thought I join it. I'm just here to expand the universes you might create. Thanks to anyone who took the time to see this.

Love,
Lyra

heya!

want to RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back