Another new game - maybe

Rockbird

I'm contemplating starting a new game, i have an idea i'm itching to try out.

Basically, it goes like this:

You'll play as dragonblooded, the political situation in creation is a lot less gloomy for the realm than is strictly canon. All is not well however, the empress is still five years gone for example.

Goal of the game: first to be Scarlet Empress/Emperor wins. Go.

Would anyone be interested in such a thing?

(Note, my knowledge of canon is far, far from perfect and i'm a inexperienced ST, so the accuracy of this game in relation to published material would probably be dodgy at best. Still! A game's a game, eh?)

A dragonblooded game for the throne... sounds fun, just give me details forthe game subforum and it shall be created.

I'm interested, but I'd rather not have every PC against every other. If that's the style you're aiming for, I'll step aside and let someone else have a spot. :)

Is anybody out there willing to team up? Debutant and trusted general or something? I'm up for any level of partnership. A temporary shaky alliance that could break at any point or even brothers who are truly devoted to each other. Just throwing an idea out there...

Yes, i was thinking PvP madness, if people feel like doing it. But if people feel like partnering up and being all snuggly and trusting that works too :wink: .

Okay, forums... I'll just go and prep a ritual. Maybe ask the empress, she seems friendly with those otherwordly forumcreating monstrosities...

:)

Edit: Right. Here's the deal. As soon as the forums are up, anyone interested can post a character in the character application forum. Standard Dragonblooded creation, extra BP for pics, fics and extra-detailed backgrounds as usual. I'll look over the interested and pick 4 or 5. How much time would you think reasonable for character creation?

The forum is up. To post in the forum, just go to the User Control Panes > Usergroups and join the correct group ( Why Vote for a Lesser Evil? ).

You can access it directly here - ucp.php?i=167

We're young exalts... but rest assured it's not impossible.

We just need to work together and be prepared to think laterally.

Yup. You'll have to get creative :D . Also, it might just be that

1. I'll bump you up with some experience, if everyone wants it. I'm waiting to see what concepts people come up with first, though.

2. I'll be playing down all the really big players powerlevel slightly. Kind of an equivalent to not ganking starting solars with fate-ninja hitsquads. Except maybe with a little less in-setting justification :wink: . Maybe Mnemon fell down a flight of stairs or something :roll: :lol: .

Nah... just have the NPCs exactly as stated in the various books and we'll be fine. No, seriously.

Any chance the out-of-type surcharge for charms could be waived? What with Fire having all the one-on-one social charms, and DBs having low essence pools, it's killin' me.

Any chance the out-of-type surcharge for charms could be waived? What with Fire having all the one-on-one social charms' date=' and DBs having low essence pools, it's killin' me.[/quote']
Check the chargen thread, there might just be something of interest there. 8)

I am sneaky edit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back