• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Another Fantasy RP? Yes. Another Fantasy RP. (closed for now)

Damn, even after being warned you were going to do this, I still showed up late LMAO, well, assuming you still have space I would be down to join this.

Hi, I'm interested! Though I do have a quick question; will it just be one on one roleplay with the partner we end up with, or will there be group roleplay as well? / a mix of the two? This is a super interesting concept btw!

Hi, I'm interested! Though I do have a quick question; will it just be one on one roleplay with the partner we end up with, or will there be group roleplay as well? / a mix of the two? This is a super interesting concept btw!
This will be a mix of the two :3

do i want to shoot myself in the foot with this one or not that is the question.
Well lets go first look for some art, the potential cs and stuff [including partners] like that before i say "YEP!".
but you have me scratching the writers itch Britt.

do i want to shoot myself in the foot with this one or not that is the question.
Well lets go first look for some art, the potential cs and stuff [including partners] like that before i say "YEP!".
but you have me scratching the writers itch Britt.
LMFAO WYMMM

oh nothing its just me questioning my sanity and pondering if i can fit in this rp in between the others but considering that out of 11 rps im in only 4 are alive and not dying i think i can manage.

Hi o7 o/ o7 o/ is there still room? :P

Well damn. Ppl giving me shit about not letting them know I started one and then you wanna start one and not lemme know either? Wowwww lmao. If you got room, I can take a supporting role or something to help the story along and what not
For those in my discord right now, discord is having issues so do not fret

Well damn. Ppl giving me shit about not letting them know I started one and then you wanna start one and not lemme know either? Wowwww lmao. If you got room, I can take a supporting role or something to help the story along and what not
Lmfao I just use the thread, I don't go around anymore really 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back