Anime Highschool

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]Should we do it though? It sounds pretty cool! Kind of like a school chatting website, but without the teachers! Lol

[/QUOTE]
nagisa scoffs at you in disgust

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]Nagisa's the cool teacher he's literally like a student in multiple and every way.

[/QUOTE]
DAMN

Wataru said:
LOL LET'S MAKE AN EXCEPTION FOR NAGISA

STRAIGHT

Wataru said:
This, i completely identify. I'm terrible on creative writing, while my friends have loads of ongoing fanfictions and get great grades on writing chronicles and diaries, i struggle on this kind of text.
Agreed. In my school, however, the teachers adhere to marking grids, and the system is rigged in such a way that it's almost advantageous to be a bad writer. True creativity is quite heavily penalised. My last assessment was a creative, and I was tearing my hair out of it so much that I decided to just stuff it and write about something cliched on the last night. Who knew the teachers would hate the writing of those aforementioned 'literary' friends. They received sixties and seventies, while I couldn't help grinning rather unkindly at having received 95% for five hours of pure panic and a piece of trash I was sure would net me a fail. Hang in there. You might have an similar advantage.

As for your other question-- if there's a music club, Miya would be more than happy to join.

Wataru said:
This, i completely identify. I'm also terrible on creative writing, while my friends have loads of ongoing fanfictions and get great grades on writing chronicles and diaries, i struggle severely on this kind of text.
(By the way, your vocabulary amazes me, as someone whose first language isn't english)
English isn't my first language either. ;) And vocabulary is something easily 'buildable' with constant exposure to a variety of texts.

KalmiaLatifolia said:
Agreed. In my school, however, the teachers adhere to marking grids, and the system is rigged in such a way that it's almost advantageous to be a bad writer. True creativity is quite heavily penalised. My last assessment was a creative, and I was tearing my hair out of it so much that I decided to just stuff it and write about something cliched on the last night. Who knew the teachers would hate the writing of those aforementioned 'literary' friends. They received sixties and seventies, while I couldn't help grinning rather unkindly at having received 95% for five hours of pure panic and a piece of trash I was sure would net me a fail. Hang in there. You might have an similar advantage.
As for your other question-- if there's a music club, Miya would be more than happy to join.
It's a pity, or not, it depends on your point of view, that in my school they do value creativity, in the first term i couldn't even reach my personal average of 90% and i was pretty down at the time. I had solace when the second term began and they want something completely different from us, dissertations(wrong translation, ops what i wanted to say was opinionated texts), which i absolutely adore, and it's undeniable that seeing my own "literary friends" having to overcome hardships like i did, was something satisfatory, to say the least.

KalmiaLatifolia said:
English isn't my first language either. ;) And vocabulary is something easily 'buildable' with constant exposure to a variety of texts.
I'd love to know which texts are those. I feel like my vocabulary is still lacking overall. Also, congratulations! I'd never have guessed you wasn't fluent.

Last edited by a moderator:
RyanJXavier said:
WHAT?!^^^
I suppose I am cheating somewhat by saying so, as I am far more fluent in English than in my other language.

Also, @Wataru, a chat sounds like an excellent idea. We're kind of breaking this site by posting so frequently. xD

KalmiaLatifolia said:
I suppose I am cheating somewhat by saying so, as I am far more fluent in English than in my other language.
Also, @Wataru, a chat sounds like an excellent idea. We're kind of breaking this site by posting so frequently. xD
yeah you cheater! Nah jk good job though

KalmiaLatifolia said:
I must take my leave. I'll be back in a few hours, and I'll add you all on Line then. ^.^
Sent from my C5503 using Tapatalk
See you soon! When you add me please tell me more about these texts!

Suzumaki Arakai]Lineplay? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13736-mikko/ said:
@mikko[/URL]
my friend wanted me to get one and i'm struggling. they like it a lot and i had one awhile ago so i just went for it and gave nagisa a character there bc he looked cute

Wataru said:
I LOVED it, but getting money is too difficult now :(
yeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back