Anime Highschool

guys ship it, or flip it has to air within the next hour

we need some shipping thing to talk about

i have to watch a movie with my ninja clan (%:#) pst) <<thats ninja time code so...ya know how that goes

Wataru said:
In character?!
It's nothing too major anyways, still a red-head. BUT OMG SO MANY GIFS AND PHOTOS.
Nah, not really in the RP, i just wated to hear the Story, how Koichi magically changed his appearance (^.^)

can you respond to him when he's outside that would be appreciated instead of me writeig the entire post again it ryed with one person but thay just ziped past the front doo *stairs at baby doll*

drummerboi said:
can you respond to him when he's outside that would be appreciated instead of me writeig the entire post again it ryed with one person but thay just ziped past the front doo *stairs at baby doll*
sure dude! ya might have to wait a bit though

no problem il respond to other people and also for now Connor's going to supress his feelings so be preapared for a freackout in the next few days

I just looked in a mirror and saw what the face of an exhausted 16 year old after 3 hours of horseriding looks like

I look so sleepy xD

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]I just looked in a mirror and saw what the face of an exhausted 16 year old after 3 hours of horseriding looks like
I look so sleepy xD

[/QUOTE]
Go to sleep silly xD

I am talking about anime, my dorm mate who isnt there, lecturing @Leaf Fi and just being silly xD

@Aero, whar are you talkimg about?

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]But it's early! Only midnight!

[/QUOTE]
○-○ Sleep *pulls you to bed* look. Don't ya just love the pillows?

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]... *hugs a pillow* I read the time wrong! It's only 11:46pm! Earlyyyyyy!

[/QUOTE]
^^' *sneaka away* You've got loads of time hehehe..

Leaf Fi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3255-aero/ said:
@Aero[/URL] A leaf never needs sleep! *transforms into my Leaf form and flies away*
*catches leaf* No running away missy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back