Anime Highschool

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]RYUZAKI IS GREAT!

I'll definitely show it to you lol. I'm confident in my drawing skills!

[/QUOTE]
THAT'S ALSO GREAT *thumbs up*

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]OMG I'M DRAWING THE BEST PICTURE!
YUMI

X

RYUZAKI

Well...they're just standing beside each other.

[/QUOTE]
That was the most anti climatic ending ever xD

I go eat dinner and I come back with the manager of the karaoke bar knocked on the ground. Hajime is a girl (so shocked xD )! And ships ships everywhere! So much frickin drama! And where was Jean? Away from all the drama and missed all of it... :P

Wow i was thinking about the live action thing and i have quite a few done actually

Aiko- Yagura Fuuko

Hajime- Yamamoto Sayaka/Miyazawa Sae

Suzumaki-Murashige Anna

Yumi- Shibuya Nagisa

Jane-Nakanishi Chiyori

Emiko- Watanabe Miyuki (But with pink hair)

Ichigo-Sashihara Rino

Miharu-Kawaei rina (With white hair)

(Basically i'm just associating girls from akb with the female characters lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aero said:
I go eat dinner and I come back with the manager of the karaoke bar knocked on the ground. Hajime is a girl (so shocked xD )! And ships ships everywhere! So much frickin drama! And where was Jean? Away from all the drama and missed all of it... :P

BEEEEEEEEEEP

WHAT TIME IS IT?

DAILY SHIP LIST.....something something...TIME

Alright what ships did you see in the midst of all this action? *Holds a mic out to @Aero *

Aaand that's it, basically everyone active.

Now, if you are a fangirl or fanboy of male j-pop groups, do the boys version!(pls?)

RyanJXavier said:

BEEEEEEEEEEP

WHAT TIME IS IT?

DAILY SHIP LIST.....something something...TIME

Alright what ships did you see in the midst of all this action? *Holds a mic out to @Aero *
JETHRO X HAJIME

Wataru said:
Aaand that's it, basically everyone active.
Now, if you are a fangirl or fanboy of male j-pop groups, do the boys version!(pls?)

JETHRO X HAJIME
*squints eyes* I asked your shipping mom...but okay you can too since you're Shipper Jr.

*speaks into the mic* Uhhh. Well I honestly don't think any new ships came of this drama. For one thing this drama stregnth ships. Well scratch that, like my son @Wataru said Jethro X Hajime is a new and strong ship. Other than that everything is still the same. Same love triangle, same everything. This is so weird but fun... @RyanJXavier

@Aero lol i pictured the mic getting some of that annoying high feedback static after you said "Uhhh".

Thank you Mother of Shipping! Would anyone else like to input their shipping thoughts? Anyone? *Moves the mic around*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back