Anime Highschool

RyanJXavier said:
Jet: Oh right, ha my bad. Now, may I hug you? If not then I'll just go ask Yumi. Yo Yumi!
@Corgi @Leaf Fi
Yumi: Hmm? *glances over at Jet*

BobbyW said:
*sad noises* ...So many emotions.. i felt so many emotions...
Awwww... You poor thing... *frowns and pats* Let it aaaaall out. You'll feel better.

Jet: *looks at Hajime* What did you say? *looks back at Yumi* May I have an awesome hug from the best dorm mate ever?

Me: *Watches leaf and bobby* ...drama queens

I FOUND HAJIME AND JETS THEME SONG (OR ATLEAST HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT HIM?)

[media]

[/media]

RyanJXavier said:
Jet: *looks at Hajime* What did you say? *looks back at Yumi* May I have an awesome hug from the best dorm mate ever?
Me: *Watches leaf and bobby* ...drama queens
Hajime: I said fine...

Yumi: *giggles* Heyo, dorm mate~ *looks over to Hajime before running over, taking his hand to stop him* You okay? *tilts her head to the side*

RyanJXavier said:
this aint high school musical but fine sure whatever lets do it
Jet: *Raises a brow and lets go of Yumi* Hajime you okay?
[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Yumi: *giggles* Heyo, dorm mate~ *looks over to Hajime before running over, taking his hand to stop him* You okay? *tilts her head to the side*

[/QUOTE]
Hajime: Yes. I'm fine. *looks down at Yumi's hand on his and just stares at it with a blank expression*

A FEMALE SHOULD GO TO THE BATHROOM AND SEE AHJIME ADN START FREAKING OUT xD

Corgi said:
Hajime: Yes. I'm fine. *looks down at Yumi's hand on his and just stares at it with a blank expression*

A FEMALE SHOULD GO TO THE BATHROOM AND SEE AHJIME ADN START FREAKING OUT xD
THIS!^ PLEASE!

Corgi said:
Yumi: Good! *doesn't let go and drags Hajime over to Jet, pulling the two into a hug* Now make up, please!

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]What the... I haven't gotten ANY notifications...

[/QUOTE]
...Have fun with reading up on what happened... heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back